unexpected headshave in barbershop

veera kumari
hi, my name is chandrika . I am 20 years old,studying b.tech 2nd year . During summer holidays i got unexpected headtonsure . me , dad , mom and my grandma this is our short family.
              I had midlength hair which is very thick , shiny and curly . from my childhood onwards my grandma used to take care of my hair. nowadays my hairfall is increasing  may be due to lice problem. my grandma has tried several ways to stop this problem. but no use . so she started to remove lices and nits mechanically as she thought usage of chemicals can even make my problem worse . my grandma used to comb my hair daily. as it was mechanically with help of comb , it used to hurt my scalp .my grand ma hand become  painfull . everyday my grandma used to repeat it . but still my problem continues.
               my grandma and me got fed up with this routine . since my scalp used to hurt i asked her to stop this for some days. and it was my wrong step. few days later my grandma and mom were shocked to see my hair . my hair became forest for nits and lices. my mom told this to my dad . he kept quiet at that time.
               once my summer holidays started , one fine sunday  when I asked my grand ma to comb my hair my dad asked me to come out along with him and advised me to comb my hair later.  i said ok and went along with my dad by walk. then my dad stopped at barber shop and asked me to join him. i asked my dad why he brought me to barbershop . he replied just for company. it was small shed with three chairs and mirrors. at that time there was only i customer so my dad asked me sit in chair since it was empty i sat in it.one barber came near me and asked what type of haircut i want. then my dad said him to do gundu . i was shocked at that time and asked my dad what ru saying? what u heard  is true , i asked him for headshave he said. then tears rollrd in my eyes and started convincing my dad not to have headshave.but my dad didnt bothered and asked him to start my gundu. by this time my heart beat began rising. and barber brought a clot and around my neck. later he loosened my hair and took scissors. i was seeing in the mirror what he was doing. he cut my midlength hair to my neck. lots of my hair was nw in his hand and he dropped  it in my lap. i started crying like anymore touching my dead hair . manwhile he poured water on my scalp and massaged it for 5 min. nw he inserted a half blade in razor and bent my head down. he started shaving my backside of my head . i can feel scrappie noise on my head and within min he complted my backside portion. he turned my chair away from mirror. meanwhile my dad haircut was completed and watching my headshave. and now he started to shave frontside and my hair was falling on my lap dead . he completed my gundu by now. my dad asked him to do one more time in revese direction. he applid some gel and shaved my head once more. my dad touched my bald head and said it was smooth and shiny  and said it was good job. my dad immeditely paid money to him. then he removed the cloth and turned my chair facing mirror . i was shocked by my new look. and once more started crying. then my dad told him that my daughter wil be ur regular customrr for few months intially for headshave later for machinecut.  he said hearty welcome sir ..  later we walked to our house . i stsrted bending my head so down feeling so shy. on the way so many asked about my hs . finally we reached our house. my mom and grandma suprised by my new look. my grandma touched my gundu it was very smooth and  said i was so beautiful in my gundu. my mom too had same opinion and both of them appreciated my dads decision. i went for headbath and it was first time i touched my bald head and cried a lot . my grand ma applied scandal paste so ttat it will be cool. my mom , my neighbours started calling me gundu. till now my head was shaved clean . today was my last headshave . from now i was going to have machine cut. still now i was feeling so shy to walk with bald head.
ram

Re: unexpected headshave in barbershop

ram
good decision.u r brave.

Re: unexpected headshave in barbershop

VInay
Good decision You must care about your satisfaction and check out whether you are comfortable in such a situation don't care about the public words bcz they always talks about others which irritates them a lot be brave

Re: unexpected headshave in barbershop

manasa reddy
fuck off,,this is a story,not real.if it is real post photos

Re: unexpected headshave in barbershop

Pankaj
Dear Chandrika

As per the dates, it is more than six months since your last headshave.  By now you must be having regular machine cuts.  Can you just give a continuation story describing your machine cut - whether it was hand operated or electric, how high above the ears the machine was taken, how close - bald or a few mm, what is the length of the hair on top etc.

Re: unexpected headshave in barbershop

annpurana
i also hv a forced and unexpectced headshave by my step parents.......................

Re: unexpected headshave in barbershop

charm
when??????
may i help u...........

Re: unexpected headshave in barbershop

ANIKET
HI CHANDRIKA AT PRESENT YOUR HEAD BALD .OR SMALL HAIR IN YOUR HEAD.

unexpected headshave in temple

Priyamotta
hello friends....... Am new to this site. My name is priya from Puthur, a village in tamil nadu. I am studying 2nd year BBA. Now am going to share my unexpected headshave experience that happened to me 6 months ago. On friday night my mom calledup our close relatives for going to temple in my village on sunday. I was very excited in seeing my relatives after a long time.  My relatives too came & we all went to temple on sunday morning. After going to temple my cousins were asking me whether i am ready for my headshave. I thought they are cracking jokes for fun. I was searching for my mom but i could not find her anywhere. after sometime she came to me and gave me a ticket. I was shocked.......... It was a ticket for my headshave!!!! Mom 'i calledup our relatives for giving ABHISHAEGAM to god, it is good for you if you put mottai in this special moment, so get ready for your headshave. If i say this before, i know u will not come'  I had no words to say. My cousin came and removed my hariband, pins, left my hair open.
 I had nice jet black hair. I dint cut my hair from my 8th std. Now its all going to be shaved clean. I pleaded my mom not to do this to me. Moreover tomorrow i had to go to college. I cannot imagine my bald head in college. I begged her a lot that i dont want. She dint listen to me at all. she took me to the place where a person will shave my head. Its very small temple. On sundays only few will come there & rarely people will shave their head. Today no one was there except me for headshave.
 My cousins were eagerly waiting for seeing my headshave. My mom told the barber 'evalukudha motta podanu. Cleana sarichedunga' The barber told he would do it superb cleanly. He said me to sit in cross legged before him. All my relatives, mom were sorrounding me. He made me bend nicely and wetted my hair by pouring sufficient water all over my head. I felt so cold with water droplets rolling. I couldnot control my tears. Mom said nit to cry for this small things, All that was in my mind was how to face in college. Soon the barber inserted a new blade in razor and kept it in the middle of my head, started scratching. He first scratched my backside fully. My hair were falling in my neck and backside. later he shaved in front side, bulk of hair fell before my eyes over my lap. Then he shaved backside of my ears. He was little hard in his grip. He turned my head in several directions for shaving my head. My cousins were laughing & said am looking good with this unfinished headshave itself. mom said them to be quite. He shaved small hairs near my ears in face. As my mom instructed him to shave so softly, he continued to scratch again in opposite direction. He did it twicw again. My mom touched my motta and told the barber its really superb clean. She also gave him money for his nice work.
 Now i am bald girl. Mom gave me a Pavadai sattai ( thick cottonskirt, shirt commonly wored in village). I went and bathed in a river nearby and changed my dress. as sson as i came, my cousins touched my motta, said its sooo soft. Mom applied sandal paste over my head. I was the only girl in motta in that temple that day. We had a good dharshan and returned home. On the way our neighbours staring at my motta. I went to my room and was shocked to see me. I myself couldnot recognose me. Again i started crying. Soon my relatives left from home. Cousins said i am looking good, so dont worry about this before they left.
 My mom become angry when she saw me crying. She said that i have shaved it in temple. So dont cry. She said 'since you had dandruff, hairfall problems i thought of taking you to barbershop for headshave but since we went to temple, i said you to shave there that is on the day of giving Abhishaegam to god. Now stop crying because the process did not end' I was shocked again. The next day when i went to college, mom did nit allow me to cover my head at all., as i expecteed i was so embarrased, my friends touched my motta and asked why motta suddenly.  I said it was for a vow.
 After a week my hair was growing lilltle, my mom took me to barber shop correctly after 10 days from my motta. She said the barber to shave it clean again. This ime she told him to shave also my eyebrows. I was crying. Since i had very small hair, he shaved it all in 2 mins. eyebows in a minute. Soon he did everythong in opposite direction by applying cream to make it smooth. Mom did this once in 10 days for me & she says this is only for my goodness to get rid of dandruff permenantly. Since flakes of dandruff may fall in eyebrows, she shaved it soo. Till now am bald. Even today morning i was shaved. Now i am bald without eyebrows too.
 Now i am used to this look & i myself went to the barbershop for my headshave today. I like my motta manda. Now my name has become MOTTA PRIYA in college and neighbourhood. I dont know when will my mom stop putting motta for me!!!

Re: unexpected headshave in barbershop

 swapna kumari
nice story priya

longtime headshave

kalpana
hi ,friends my name is kalapana  .  i completed my first mottai last april  i share my experience with u  I done my  mottai  at Vadapalani Murugan Kovil.  my mama family and our family went in car. Totally 10 members. We reached there at 10 am. My self, my dad, we' re getting ready for mottai. My dad got two tickets I was very nervous that time and I told my mom also to give company as there were no girls of my age. Mostly small kids, boys and 1 or two aunty were there I was very shy to stand in a que. I was wearing a purple chudidar. My dad removed his shirt and sat down and the barber poured water on his head and started to shave with in 5 minutes he is done and he told to sit immediately my mom soon removed my clips and hairpin and the flowers and opened my hair. My dad gave the ticket barber then poured water on my head he repeated again I was totally wet. Then he massaged my hair for some time. I was about to cry . He put a knot on both sides and started to shave from the Middle . I could feel the razor shredding my hair ,tears came automatically. I got a cut. Then he started shaving from left side back side is done. Then he pushed my head roughly holding it tight and shaving it on the left side I felt so embarrassing my mom was smiling at me . Then he finished the left side while coming to the front part I got another cut. I was half bald now. Then he moved to right side. He poured some more water and dabbed it then he started from back side and then he moved to front . I saw my hair falling down and looked beautifully I took a piece of hair and touched it. Now everything is over. My dad told to shave it again. I felt so angry on him and started at him. Then the barber shaved again . Now I am full mottai. He removed the excess hair and told its done. I got up and My mom was very happy. My dad gave 100 rupees for the barber for his mottai and mine. I felt so shy and told my mom to hurry up and went out . My mom gave dresses for us .i took a bath and changed my dress to Jean and a Kurtha. Came out , mean while my dad also came out. Then everyone told to put chandanam in my mottai. My mom applied and I looked my self in the mirror and cried everyone said its for God so I should not cry. My cuts were paining and near my back neck it was burning like hell. we got special ticket for us so we went for darshan. I was feeling very shy to stand in line for darshan. Every one was staring at me . After long time que moved on then we saw Lord muruga aarthi. We got the Prasadam. . My mama bought his car from parking and told driver to bring the second car. I got in and my mom dad, aunty and kids in one car and my mama, grand parents were in one car. I was very sad every one started teasing like appa oruvazhiya motta pottachu. my parent decieded to maintain my hair short or mottai because of dandroff

Re: longtime headshave

 swapna kumari
hai kalpana

Re: longtime headshave

 swapna kumari
good story kalpana is it real

Re: longtime headshave

priya
Nice story. Whats ur age kalpana?

Have you put mottai again?

I like to maintain this... Though i hated it before

 I have done my second mottai in temple only. We started at 7.30 am, myself , mom, dad, driver . We took mama car . We reached Siruvapuri at 9am. First we went to put mottai. My dad got tickets for me. My mom was ready with clothes. There was medium crowd many kids and guys were there . Few ladies standing in que for mottai. My mom came with me I was wearing green chudidar . When my turn came I sat down my mom gave the ticket. he poured hand full of water and started to shave with in 1 minute it was all over. Mom asked dad to pay barber as she did not have change .I came out , took bath and changed clothes to white top and leggin. My mom applied chandanam .We went for pothu darshan without covering my head. it was free only not much crowd. They were giving Prasadam. But we did not get that. One lady was giving Pongal. We got the pongal and sat down for few minutes and Came out. My mom was purchasing vegetables there I went to car and I got in . My dad and mom came after 5minutes. By 11.30 we reached home.

hi,priya do u like touch ur head and how u feel and do u apply sandal

Re: unexpected headshave in barbershop

kalpana
hi,priya do u like touch ur head and how u feel and do u apply sandal

Re: unexpected headshave in barbershop

priya
Ya. Now i like to touch my mottai. Mom will apply sandal everytime after my clean headshave. She applies so much than usual & will never allow me to cover my mottai mandai. She takes me to temple after this routine headshave.
12