surprise to husband

ratna
i am recently married .just one year ago. my husband love me a lot .i stay with my husband in mumbai. we have lot of romance and enjoy ourself. i have long hair till butt. after coming to mumbai i have a little hairfall.my husband also has hairfall problem .he has extreme hairfall problem and bald spot becoming big on top of his head. but many men have this problem .whenever i say my hair is falling after coming here .he joked i am becoming bald .you too become bald and we have same hairstyle. i didnt like the joke.
last week we went to doctor for his hairfall .doctor gave some medicines but he also said it is natural and common for men. he used thw medicine but it did not work. his bald spot become bigger and now he have haor on his back and little on top of head. so one day he told he doesnt like his present hairstyle .and no way his hair will grow again. so he decide to go totally bald. he was very sad. i said its ok i always love you. evening he went to barber shop and shaved his head completely and came home. we had fun in bed that night . Now i am thinking to go bald for my husband and support him. how can i surprise him. please give suggestions. and also give me little courage because i am scared to shave my head

Re: surprise to husband

ratna
my husband always said i am going bald now .let us have same bald hairstyle .i got angry with him whenever h said like that. but now i feel bad for himm.he loves my hair .it is silky straight till butt length .i want to support him in his hard time. so i will shave my head and surprise him.

Re: surprise to husband

Deepika K
How long is ur hair Ratna?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Re: surprise to husband

ratna
it is almost till my butt

Re: surprise to husband

Vijay
Hi ratna aap ek baar sar mundwa lijiye ache se ustare se bilkul saaf karwa lijiye?.

Re: surprise to husband

ratna
my huaband's birthday is coming. i want to shave and surprise him. plz .tell me where can i shave my head. and how it is best to shave head. will the headshave equipment cause infection? .because same tool used for shaving so many people. i am fearing of infection.
and i want to know how u will look in bald head. is tgere any way to check my look before headshave. i mean bald cap etc.

Re: surprise to husband

Ritika
On your hubby's birthday u just say him to shave your head this will be best solution for you and you will face no problem if your hubby shave your head. Don't worry about your look sis I think you will look great after headshave cause I'm also bald and my hubby like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: surprise to husband

ratna
that is a good idea. i also thought about it .but i think he will feel bad if he knows i am doing it because he is bald now. if he says no.my surprise plan will be spoiled..... why did you shave ur head ritika. did your husband agree. what was his reaction when he saw u with bald head. how long was ur hair first. are u maintain bald look forever.

Re: surprise to husband

Vijay
Hi ratna .

Re: surprise to husband

Ritika
He doesn't know cause you don't have tell him you are doing this because of his baldness. Sis if you really want to go bald he will do it for you. Actually I have sort of alopecia problem it not a alopecia problem but my full body become allergic to my hair that's why I have to shave all over my body head to toe. He was really surprised when he saw my shaved head he actually liked it. Not forever as I'm undergoing in treatment I have to stay bald couple of months. My hair was hip length and when my treatment will over I will never grow my hair long like I was before I will keep my hair boycut or bobcut or sometimes goes bald in summer if you read my article you will understand everything about me...

Re: surprise to husband

ratna
wow sis. you have so much courage . i thinking of surprising him . after that i will do headshave on regular basis .my husband can shave my head everytime he wants. i decided to go bald today when mt husband in office. night 12 we can celebrate his bday . :) .happy.
thinking to go to parlour

Re: surprise to husband

Ritika
This post was updated on .
Parlour didn't use razor they use highest clippers if you want it smooth call barber or you can try it u need a clipper, a razor, shaving cream, aftershave and a spare mirror then you will go bald in your own hand...

Re: surprise to husband

Ritika
So u are going bald forever? After headshave you will never grow your hair long am I right?

Re: surprise to husband

Vijay
Ratna sis aap side ustare se ganji ho jao?.

Re: surprise to husband

ratna
yes ritika.thats the plan .bcoz my husband will be bald now .no treatment helped him .so i think i should support my husband in this time and make him happy.
should i first cut till boycut and then go for headshave. i want to see myself while headshave happening. i took head bath now and i am thinking to shave now.
after headshave over i can cook my husband favorite food till he come back from office.
 should complete headshave first then i can do remaining work

Re: surprise to husband

Ritika
So what's your plan dear you are shaving your head with your own hand ? 5min ago I shaved head with professional barber and I liked it this is my first shave by barber my previous shave done by my hubby and my sis and first shave was done by my mom-in-law...

Re: surprise to husband

ratna
my plan is to go for headshave in steps. first mid back length hair then bob cut and then boycut because i can keep photos of all my hairstyles and show my hubby.
so only i want to go to parlour because a barber cannot give me all those hairstyles.he can only do razor shave direct. so i a plan to go to parlour first. then barber.

is it good plan?
you are luvky ritika to have all supporting family. how will it feel to not have single hair on head. plz tell me your experience. because i plan to stay bald for long timr. till my husband is ok

Re: surprise to husband

Ritika
Good I'm waiting for read your experience...
Sis it feels good cause it keep your head cool and if you buy a bunch of wig then you get any hairstyle you want and also u can enjoy the bald head so being a bald women there is so many options you can enjoyed yourself....

Re: surprise to husband

ratna
all set and i am ready to go to parlour .i will share my experience after coming back. i am doing it for my husband love .plz wish me good luck

Re: surprise to husband

Ritika
Best of luck sis
12345