suggest punishment for my slave

Fetisher Girl
hi every1 its me once again....as i told u i shaved my slave bald using razor n veet cream on his head....today he came to me showing his head having 3-4mm of hair growth i told him to enjoy his hair for till sunday as i will shave him back but he wanted it today i said ok arrange the things n sit down but his friend called him n he said he wanted to go with his friend n will shave latter....now im very very angry on his misbehavior with his master n i want to punish him really bad so he can never say no to me....plz suggest me some good punishmemt for him
ps.. this is going to happen in real so i request u all to suggest those punishments which a actually practically possible not just imaginations
thnks in advance waiting for ur suggestions

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

asan
nanga kerkay
tind kerdo

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Fetisher Girl
wo to krne hi hai wo usay enjoy krta hai kch or btao jo saza lagay maza nai

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

asan
dildo hai tu uski gaand may dal do

uski nose may teen rings dilwao
ab

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Fetisher Girl
hmmm kch aisa hi socha hai

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

asan
vessay mujhay bhi ganja hona psand hai but abhi tak gunja hua nhi

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Fetisher Girl
mere email ya fb pr contact karo

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

asan
keyoun tum ganja kerti ho

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Ajit
Hi kaise ho sab

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Ajit
Hi asan ji

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Manju
Sabse phle usko dobra ganja Karo ek ladki bana ke full tayaar Karo ladki ki tarah. Nose or ears me rings dalvao. Takle par sindur Lago .Or ho ske to dildo leke ya kuch or leke uski gaand me daalo . Lipstick bhi lagvana hotho pe or gaand ke ched pe..

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Fetisher Girl
great idea manju

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Manju
When you do all these things? Because it's really very hard in reality.But you still continue with that..... enjoy

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Hetal
Uske chehre pe permanent tattoo banva do 'i am ugly bitch' aur uske sir pe apni muut se nehlav . Aur gaand uski aloe vera see marna dildo ki bajai. Aur last me Hunter maaro pakad pakad ke

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Fetisher Girl
this is very extreamly dirty dear i said it should b practically possible....

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Pankajmayu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

sandy
ask him to call his friend that called him and shave him before his friend.

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Mr. Marshmallow
Simple. Shave his eyebrows off.

Re: suggest punishment for my slave

Mr. Marshmallow
Also, tie him up before the shave. Convince him.

Once he's tied up, he's your bitch. Shave his head. Then his eyebrows, and then hit him in the balls and ask him if he'll ever do that again. Be a mistress. A real one.

Don't forget to tie him real tight though.
12