purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

narayanam
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Nitin
Stupidity if your 18+ then no one can take decisions on your behalf

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

narayanam
It's just a story but soonly I will upload my original headshave story and pictures

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Akshaya
I cant comment on the story because u added about god no one will make all stupid things tellling god tell other stories i will kove it please dont involve god to this

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Nitin
If it's just fiction then okay..But if u write any fiction like this plz mention a statement that it's not related to real world and it's just for entertainment purpose..Okay

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Jhanavi
Hi

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Ratnam
Hi

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Its just a fictional cooked up story.. make a film.. lol..
FB &insta page: hairartist_vasu

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Surksha Janu
Bloody scoundrel Vasu

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Vasu
I dnt give a shit about ur comments f*cker Surksha Janu..
FB &insta page: hairartist_vasu

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Surksha Janu
Yes..I fucked u na that's why you knew I'm fucker

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Sanju
Hi surksha janu

Suraksha Janu
Double standard who think gay are not human...Asswhole..N I didn't feel shame if any one call me gay bis or anything....U know people like u are disease who dominate gay even a transgender is better human than u...Because of you people are scared in society....Loser asshole...

N yes if you have any doubt about lgbt frnds I m ready to answer..Because I choose humanity in place of sexaulity so I won't judge on basis of sex n colour....

Sry dosto but sach yahi hai ye inka level hai yahi inki soch hai naali ka keeda jo kabhi aage nhi badhega..Duniya wale samjhate thak gaye pyar pyar hota hai sab insaan hote hai..Inke soch se standard pata chalta hai

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Sanju
Hi surksha janu u male or female..U know telugu language surksha janu..U like sex surksha janu

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Surksha Janu
Hi sanju....Yes I like sex

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Vasu
I dont hve any hate on LGBT community.. i am bashing u because u used foul language on me.. understand tat.. got it?
FB &insta page: hairartist_vasu

Re: purushatva nirmulana/ removing man ebility with head shave in forcefull manner

Surksha Janu
You Always interfere on others matter even they didn't ask for your suggestions.n for pointing me you use lgbt not foul language that shows what's your opinion about lgbt...Because u said this at u want to win the conversation....
12