nitin, smart cop, detective

Sunidhi Jain
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: nitin, smart cop, detective

Shiv
Bahut achche dost hai jab against me baat hui tere koi kyu nahi aaya unknown galat nhi bahut galat hai I know but agar sach me girl ho ek mom then aap kisike mom ya sister ko kaise bol sakti ho.Unknow ko koi isliye nhi bola kyuki kisiko usse koi umeed nhi hai but aap girl ho n us naate ladki ki respect aapko bhi karna chahiye fir wo kisiki mom kyu na ho

Re: nitin, smart cop, detective

Detective L
Ok so lets start the talk lady as u suggest ur 1st i remember ur entry on this forum yes it's a forum 1st of all nt a page so u should know the meaning (defended ur point which was against cop)
Now u remember ur 1st entry in this forum was u shaved ur sons head and in every alternate day u wrote story on him n then start to write story on ur husband and then boyfriend *clap* ok idk what's wrong with unknown but nobody frm us even uttered his name and as on ur frnds why they just reading n not supporting u bcz they deep down know the truth and it's detective L.

Re: nitin, smart cop, detective

rahul
Thank you

Re: nitin, smart cop, detective