new year goal

Fetisher Girl
i really feel so dirty n bad of myself about being attracted to Bald girls while im myself a girl....its really painful for me to live with this fetish.....in this new year im going to promise myself that i will try my best to leave all this n even take medical help if required.....plz wish me luck n i also request all of u to not try to contact me again on fb email or WhatsApp....thnks....good bye all....wish me luck

Re: new year goal

Sunny
Hi Isha how are you?
This is great decision but how you live without your fantasy. I am requesting you to please contact me once before living all this.

Re: new year goal

Shivam shukla
Sunny u male or female r yiu headshave fetish

Re: new year goal

Sunny
I am a male age 23
And rectanly I done my headshave

Re: new year goal

Shivam shukla
Yiu from where and whn you done headshave

Re: new year goal

Sunny
I'm from UP
Maine 7 days phle takla karvaya h

Re: new year goal

Shivam shukla
Up me kaunsi jagah se ho tum

Re: new year goal

Sunny
Give me your mail ID I will hangout you for all discuss

Re: new year goal

Shivam shukla
Whtsaaap number do apna

Re: new year goal

Sunny
Sorry
If you want to proceed than share your mail ID