my wife was hair fetish

ramesh
hai i am ramesh and i am working in a software company actually i am was bald in tirupathi a week days back
. today my wife came and asked me like this i want to shave your head again you are looking very nice in bald head i didn't agree and regularly reached to my office. After going to home she asked me again and again and i agreed and she is telling me i want to shave your head by alternate days you are looking good in shaved head but i don't like that. Because of my wife i am going to shave my head repeatedly she only applies shaving gel and shave my head smoothly like cue ball and apply some moisturizer and gave a kiss on my bald head and she gave me idea to keep some different caps in sunny day. So friends give me a suggestion is it correct or not i you people agree i will continue my head shave in alternative days

Re: my wife was hair fetish

Vasu
Hi Ramesh..
Its not wrong to fulfill ur wife's desire.. she likes ur bald head than with hair.. may b ur bald head turns on her sex desires..
And u being a guy is not big deal to move around with bald head.. its normal and noone will notice much..
So enjoy the alternative days headshave.. and make ur wife happy about it.

Re: my wife was hair fetish

Pankajmayu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.