my husband is hair fetish

sumathi
hi my name is sumathi m middel class family married one year back after 3 months of my marriage my husband transfer to mumbai so v shifted to there after few days I came to know tat my husband was hair fetish n once he told me abt my head tonsure n I refused it bt after some days in my family my sister marriage was fixed so my family members r poor they asked me to help for my sister marriage n I tolf abt ths to my husband n he agreed to help bt on one condition tat I shuld tonsure my head I think for 2 days n told k my husband was very happy n next day he brought some mini skirts n shorts n back less dresses thongs to wear for me n told me to wear n I refused it because our is middel class family I did not wear these type of modern dress before so I refused but unfortunately I agreed for tat beacuse of money for my sister marriage after he give me some money for my body waxing n I went for beauty parlour n I done my full body waxing n came back to home took bath n sat my husband called me n told darling pls wear mini skirt an mini top v r going out for dinner he told so I wear it after that mu husband came to home he saw me n kissed me darling u look so sexy with mini dress the skirt was to small if I bend litter bit also mns my thongs ill be visible I was very shy to come out with tat modern dress frst tome I step out with mini dress in the hotel every body was looking my legs I felt shy n my husband told u shuld wear only mini dress darling n I told k after one week my husband took one week holiday for work after tat he came n hug me form behind n told me darling 2day u r going tonsure u r head I have informed to barber he il be coming I was shocked & I did not told any thing and I went for bathroom n cried for 2 min n I washed my face n came back my husband called me 2 bed room and he touched my hairs and told say good bye to your hairs darling after few min some one rimg the bell my husband went and saw & it was a barber with small kit he came inside my husband called me darling come out barbar has came for u r headshave I slowly came n I saw barbar my husband told head shave for her he looked my hairs and told madam hairs are so long and he told my husband to madam should wet her hairs my husband took me to bathroom and he told me remove my all dress I was shocked and I asked y he told just remove darling he only removed forcely and told me to wear towel I wear it he told me to bend my head..I bend it he pored me a water on my head n my hairs was full wet n my husband told k darling I ill go out now u come after 2 min I was crying again after few min he called me darling come out barbar is waiting I slowly walk away out of bathroom barber saw me n stunned he was sitting on floor and he told me sit I sit on the floors in crossed leg it was burning in my body barbar started from cutting of my long hairs frst after few min my hairs was very short tham he took razor and started shaving my head I just close my eyes in my hand n it was feeling to cry in 10 to 20 min I was bald my husband told to barbar apply shaving cream n shave once again and he did it ...after tat he told madam over I gust got up n I did not raised my face I just came to bathroom n look my bald head wen I was touched in my hands I got tears in my hairs I was crying after tat barbar only cleaned my hairs on floors my husband told come for her headshave weekly twice n give some amount to barber barber went I finished my bath n came back to bed room my husband showed me my headshave video I was shocked with out knowing me he was make a video of my head shave after that he give me dress it was complete back less top and small tiny skirt I wear it he kissed my bald head and told me u r my sexy bald wife  ...v went fo trip he told me not to cover my head bt unfortunately I did no cover my head in our holiday trip n I wear some hot bikinis in beach v came back from trip again he called barber n shave my head and twice in a week barbar is shaving my head from past one month finally my husband helped fir my sister marriage I was wearing a wig in her marriage my husband tol u r headshave ill be continued till one year ths is is my true story ..
thanks
sumathi (house wife)

Re: my husband is hair fetish

anirudh
Sumati abhi bhi aap headshave karti ho.garmi mein aapko taklif nahi hogi

Re: my husband is hair fetish

sumathi
yes m wearing wig out side inside the home I ill be like tat only in bald head

Re: my husband is hair fetish

anirudh
Aapko garmi me  problem nahi hogi.aap outside jate samay wig pahente ho.

Re: my husband is hair fetish

sumathi
yes I ill wear wig wen I go out side

Re: my husband is hair fetish

Samiksha
Go sumathi, I condemn your situation. Do u have any thinking to shave his head and how. I too is a bit hair fettish and had got my husbands head shaved 2 times . Recently I got his head shave after holi as he complained of irritation due to clours. I got an opportunity to convince him and got his headshaved completely and make her apply mixture of gel and oil to make his mundan shinny . Now that he got raised small hairs , due to use of gel he is suffering from dandruff and making him go for a mundan tomorrow. I love him and his look especially when he does an awesome mundan. I think he looks stunning without hair and would love to see him in mundan always.

Re: my husband is hair fetish

sumathi
sry m confused u r messg like husband n wife so just confirm me who r u r else give u r mial id I il messg you ..

Re: my husband is hair fetish

sumathi
yes very hot bt out side I can't go in bald head so I ill wear a wig

Re: my husband is hair fetish

anirudh
Sumati aap sar sirf garmiyon  mein mundwati hai

Re: my husband is hair fetish

Samiksha
I m wife and like to shave my husband

Re: my husband is hair fetish

sumathi
no my husband is hair fetish he like if I am bald so m staying bald

Re: my husband is hair fetish

anirudh
Sumati aapka dicision right hai.aap aise hi rahna.

Re: my husband is hair fetish

sumathi
my husband likes tat so I ill bald for few years more ..

Re: my husband is hair fetish

anirudh
Sumati Maine bhi 8 bar sar mundan kiya hai ab mummy bol rahi hai ki thode bal badhalo.ab headshave mat karna main kya karu

Re: my husband is hair fetish

anirudh
Sumati madam sorry phir kabhi mes nahi karunga.aap busy log ho is a liye sorry

Re: my husband is hair fetish

sumathi
s if u like mns u can shave u r husband ni problem

Re: my husband is hair fetish

sumathi
sry I was busy ..n my husband is telling me to go for laser treatment n be bald permanently so I was thinking wat to do

Re: my husband is hair fetish

anirudh
Kuch mat karo please aapke sar par bal chahiye.agar badhenge to shave karwalo.

Re: my husband is hair fetish

sumathi
yes m shaving twice for 4 days bt my husband is telling tat to go bald permanently so m thinking ..

Re: my husband is hair fetish

anirudh
agar possible hai to karwalo.
12