my headshave with hard sex.....$$

narayanam
hi guys guys when i am working as a food delivery for a hotel i got a delivery for a home at city out area and i went to give that delivery. when i knocked the door for giving the order one guy came out side and said come in and take some water and join in the birth day party with us i went in side the home. and they closed the door two guys came with underwear on their body and another guy is is removing his cloths i suspected and when i am moving towards the door to go out side one guy pulled me inside then they said if you remove u r cloths ur self u take them while u r going to go out side other wise if we remove them we will burn them so u will not have cloths to go out side, then i only removed the cloths and they teared my underwear and baniyan they made me nude and they said we r going to do sex with u so get ready for it i begged them to leave me but one guy holed my penis and sucking it very hardly. after some time one guy said go and bend on the table we will fuck you i said nooo but they said if u r not obey us we will fuck any way  and we will share that video to all then i bend on the table one guy fucking me from the ass and another guy is keeping his dick in my mouth to suck it i am hep less and sucking his big dick while he is giving the stokes at my ass its too pain after some time they stopped it. while taking my cloths they burned them and they give the sleevless and small shorts to me i wore them and went to home in my bike all are looking at me in that dress. because of it i took leave but because of late in delivery my hotel management removed my job.
after some days they called me to stay in their home i went with my luggage because of my video at them then after refresh they removed my cloths and made me nude again and they shaved my  head, face, armpitts, pubic hair and body and left some hair on my top of the head to hold my head. and they gave a small bikiny to wear while going out. after this again they done very hard sex with me and pour some hot wax on my body one of those guys said i am having foreskin which is to be removed. then one guy pulled my skin on my fore skin very hardly then another guy take one blade and started cutting the skin i was screaming then they tied my mouth and started cutting again nearly 60% of my dick skin was removed but my penis is bleeding then they called the doctor he stiched my remaining skin at my dick and fucked me through ass.
one one lady came when i am serving drinks to the guys because of this my dick became hard and raised but that 3 guys hated that thing and 2 guys  holed me  another guy started chopping my dick he chopped my dick for 4 times with out sedation i cried a lot because of pain. and they left some part of my dick for urinate. after some days the wound was gone and i am having 20% of my dick then i saw the doctor and his girl friend because of nature again my small dick was rised in front of them they got so much of anger i said sorry but the doctor said we remove his dick and balls totally to avoid this guys behavior. but i tryed  to escape even i am not having cloths but doctor gave the sedation at my lower hip then i am not eable to walk the holded me and tied to the table the he cutted the skin on my balls and removed them by showing to me and he finally chopped my small dick also by keeping only a small hole  for urinate and he removed my nipples also then he covered the wound with bandage after some days doctor removed the bandages then i saw my self there is no dick and balls all are laughing at me and slapping at my flat dick area now every day they are fucking me and i am appling lubricators and condoms to their dicks and suckin their dicks and balls and their hair while they are shaving the hair.

Re: my headshave with hard sex.....$$

Saraswati
Nyc

Re: my headshave with hard sex.....$$