my headshave

rajni
hey guys.. m 17 yr old renu from mumbai
my story is that i was a good student till my 10th grade bt since college started i took studies liniently n started scoring jst passing marks so when my 12th grade coaching started this april my father n mother decided to teach me a lesson
so jst after my coacing class one afternoon my dad said this sunday he has kept a pooja at home and all relatives would b coming. i got all excited. they didn't told me anything  about headshave.on sunday morning mom told me to take headbath n get ready. i did as i was told. later on all my cousins n relatives arrived and puja started. after the puja panditji told me to come and sit in front. as i sat a man was called. he had a bag with him. i asked my mother what is going on. so one of my younger cousin giggled and said "didi aaj aap takle ho jaaoge".i was shocked and started to get up. but my dad and uncles made me sit forcefully.. i started crying . bt no use.then panditji asked theman to start his work. he smiled at me and started chopping my hip length hair till my neck. the he started sharpening his straight knife. then panditji asked him to leave a choti in the middle and shave the rest n he started shaving.. all my cousins were taking video and photos of my headshave. within 10 min i was smoothly shaved with a choti of half a inch in the middle... then my father touched my head and told him to shave twice in reverse and then shave my eyebrow too... he did it and left.. my cousin were teasing me calling taklu and ganji.. then my father told me that i would b getting this headshve every week for atleast 1 year..it is really very embarrassing.. since then every sunday i get shaved by roadside barber to whom my father or younger brother takes me... they call me taklu even at home.. my friends also tease me alott 😢

Re: my headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: my headshave

rajni
nothing much has changed.. yesterday i got a fresh headshave.. and at times my face hair is shaved too.. m missing my hair.. my mom applies alot of oil on my bald head. and if my or my brother's friends are home on sunday even they accompany me to barber making it more embarrassing..😓

Re: my headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: my headshave

Mahiya
Whats the point of hair in the middle? I dnt understands

Re: my headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: my headshave

Farida
I understand completely what you're going
Through. Similar thing happened to me also

Re: my headshave

rajni
that pilaka thing was just for the first shave..it was shaved off a week later in temple..

Re: my headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: my headshave

Farida
I dont know if im loosing my mind but i feel
like my facial hair is more noticeable after
headshave. Is that normal?

Re: my headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: my headshave

Farida
My mummy dont even allow me for eyebrow
threading. How am I supposed to convince
to remove facial hair

Re: my headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: my headshave

rajni
i don't know why they get it shaved.. my father says face looks dirty otherwise....
u know it is really difficult facing people and friends... they just go on hitting and touching my bald head for fun...even my dad when gets angry he spanks me on my bald head and keeps telling k baldness is good for girls like u who don't  study

Re: my headshave

Farida
Renu my parents doing the same thing mostly
my mummy. Whenever she get angry with me
she slaps my bald head. And no matter where
I go people rub my head and call me baldy.
They even call me boy. Its such a humiliation

Re: my headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: my headshave

Farida
I dont even care for studies anymore. I only
want my hair back.

Re: my headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED

rajni
but according to my mom they are planning to keep me bald for my college years too.. i can't keep a bald head in college.. it is so embarrassing... my mom says that it will keep me away from boys.. my brother is Laughing whrn my mom told this... i resisted this idea but they are determined and on my birthday there will be special shave with family and friends for lunch😥

Re: my headshave

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.