my haircut.....

xyz...!!!
i am sahiti.....hav completed my 10 and started intermediate....last month....
my clg starts at 8 o clock...while i shud start frm home at 6:45....
i am sort off lean gud looking girl...wid a real long hair...
for 2 or 3 weeks i was missing the bus i shud get to reach my clg.....so my mom was lik...it was difficult for me to get ready for clg....she asked me to do it in tym...!!
i tried...but it was tough...really tough...actually it took aa lot of tym to braid my hair....
my mom and her sister though it wud be btr if my hair is cut.....they asked me abt that....and i was lik no way...wid tears in my eyes....bcs i love my hair...and i had a head shave wen i was in my fourth standard.....it took 6 long years to grow to that xtent....so hair cut was a night mare
but they felt that i deserve it...so they asked to cut to sum extent...atleast to my waist
they asked me for a few days and atlast i agreed.....
it was sunday....at around 10 o clock....me,my mom and her sister went to the barber shop on the corner of the street....i was a bit timid...but i was ok...bcs it was lik a trim...
we reached there....the barber was free...so i went and sat in the chair....he asked me wat to do and my mom told it was a over grown boy cut....ahhhh....i was shocked...wen i was abt to get up...she held me by my hand and forced me to the chair...and asked the barber to tie me....i felt it very humiliating
so i said i wil be okay wid the hair cut and pleaded them nt to tie....my mom agreed
first he caped me and had wet my hair.....too much that my forehead is totaly wet....he combed my hair and made it into a pony right on the top of my head and he started to cut it wid the machine.....tears rolled frm my eyes....wen he had given me my pony...but i decided to hold myself as it wud be more humiliating....i was in vain atlast...
wen i looked myself in the mirror...i looked hilarious....
he had seen my xpression and turned me frm the mirror...i cud just see my mom and the aunt
he started to cut my hair at the back....i donno how short it was...but i know it was short bcs he had cut  over there for pretty long tym...then he started to cut the sides and the top....
wen he was done...he combed my hair front.....then i realised that it was to my eye brows
but my mom wasnt satisfied and she asked him make it shorted....which i disagreed firmly
then she paid him off and we walked out....i donno how my hair was...many ppl of our colony looked at me in shock....i felt in quiet embarrasing
even on the road my mom was lik she didnt lik my hair cut and she wanted that pretty short
2i didnt care much abt it.....my bro was shocked to see me wid such a short hair.......i decided to hav head bath and i hav seen my self in the mirror then...in the wash room
god...i looked i sum one else...it wasnt me....soo differnt....but i felt bad for losing hair...
well.....the day ppassed and at night i donno wat happened....but sumone hav cut my hair real short...not uniform......i looked dirty.....wen my mom hav seen it.......she decided to calll the barber home as i cant go out that way....wen the barbaer cam home he looked at me and he was horrified.....wen i asked how he can fix the haircut....he said he needed to shave....now i was crying.....
horribly........
we went to our room...me on the floor and he on a stool.....he sprayed sum water and started to shave
many strands of hair...very short...started to fall on my hand...on my lap.....every where....i was done wid the shave in around few mins....i was actually in a hurry...as i shud go to clg....and it was getting pretty late....at the same tym...i found it embarrasing to got to clg lik that...the moment he was done.....i was to go to bath and he walked out...then my mom came to see me and how my head was......she touched my head and said it was pretty rough....he called him back into my room and asked him to make it smooth.....so i agreed and sat down again.....he said my mom ythat it wud take sum tym more....and she agreed and she said to me to go frm half day.....i thought i hav tym and felt relaxed....he applied sum foam on my head in the mean tym.....started to shave again...this tym wid more pressure that it has started to hurt me....but i tried my best to be still....and he did it very slowly tooo....even wen i said him it was hurting.....he didnt bother to do it slowly.....wen he was done and i was abt to get  up...he pulled me down by my hand and said he has to do it all again...and the next few minutes passed that way.....he finally cleaned my head with a cloth and massaged it with sandal paste though i said no...my mom paid him and he went off....
after i went to bath and looked my self...i looked weird nad my head was lik an eggg....so smooth
after i washed my head....it was really lik an egg...bcs it was whit and pale tooo...
i wore a top and a jeans...and got ready.....but i thought to cover my head but i didnt find any cap to cover....so i was forced to go out lik that....
wen i went to my clg...alll my frnds wer shocked...and my lecturers and few class boys started to make fun.....one of the boy said he had seen me near the barber shop witha boycut...and asked me how it turned into a head shave
hoping that my hair wud grow soon....bye everybody...!!!

Re: my haircut.....

sanju...
wat hav happened to your hair...overnight

Re: my haircut.....

sanju...
wat hav happened to your hair...overnight??

Re: my haircut.....

sahiti
probably my mom wud hav cut....bcs she felt it was long.....so!!!

Re: my haircut.....

sara
now wat is the length of ur hair??
xyz

Re: my haircut.....

xyz
till the may of 2017 I had it very short.
Lik it barely touched my shoulders..IT was more like a lob.Anyway i was in terms with it as it is better than headshave or boycut.
But in the summer holidays , my mother forced me for headshave as it was very hot.
That is how i joined into this college.....People took me for some weirdo.
After 2 months of my headshave my mother took me to the sme barbershop and asked him run clippers on my head...It was pathetic as all the growth I had was on the floor.
I cried really bad that night.It was like  a dried grass....very tiny.
Now I hav some growth on my head. I am planning to get a cute pixie this weekend and my mom suggests me go for buzz cut again as that would divert the attention of boys from me. That is lame because I want to have a boyfriend too and hav some fun with him.
Very recently a guy asked me out and we actually had some nice time with each other and I dont want to scare him off with an ugly head.

Re: my haircut.....

Fetisher girl
seriously u hv been keeping it short/bald since 2015??? its been 2 yrs now i guess u must have finished ur high school by now
Ham

Re: my haircut.....

Ham
hey fetisher girl