leaving in treditonal manner for 1 year

narayanam
Hi, guys recently i completed my inter. one day morning my dad called me and said as u r going to u r engineering, before going to higher studies u have serve to the god for one  year then write u r entrance exam for engineering mean while u can prepare well for exam, i said okay for this and my father sent me to my grand father village and i call him thata. on next day morning i reached thata's village and went to my home. there my grand mother i call her avva received me and said u r thata will come from temple. after some time i avva and thata done with our lunch then he explained about the things like how i have to live and my life style for this one year and what i have to eat what i have to wear and most importantly about my hair style which one i dont like but i have to follow it as he said. my thata said my head will be shaved and big round shikha on top my head will be left. and small pilaka will be left at front back and sides of my head and u r ears will be pierced  by hearing this i felt so weird and feel so sad to loos my stylesh hair style.

on evening  i and thata went to bazar to shop for purchasing ear rings, small white cloths called pancha, baldes and razor for head shave. after shoping me and my thata went to barber shop for our family barber there my thata said about my head shave and timings he said i will come in shop all are looking at me while my thata explining about my headshave.
on next day morning i wokeup at 6 and finished my routine then my thata came to me and said with in 5min barber will come get redy head shave then i prepared mentally to get headshave and having that shikha on my head. after some time barber came to my house his age will be at 40 then my thata said remove u r cloths i went with brief my thata said remove that one also u should be nude at this time i said no but barber also said no problem u can remove the underwear. but i dont want to remove it finally the barber teated with his hand and made me nude my thata is laughing at this time. then i sat on the floor in crosslegged pose by covering my dick again the barber said sit freely any way we all saw u r dick the i  removed my hands on my dick there after he poured water on my hed and massaged will then he taken some big round part of hair for shikha then he stared shaving my head he shaved my head by leaving pilakalu at front back and sides of my head then he again shaved my head for making it smooth then showed my face to my thata he laughed b seeing my face. then he shaved my eyebrows and beared then he shaved my armpits and pubic hair also then i bathed after some time one came and pearced my ears with earrings having round rudraksha. then i again bathed and with help of my thata  i wore gochi as a innerwear and pancha it is up to my knees only and my thata said u have to wear this pancha only u should cover u r upper body even u r at out side for this one year. then i and my thata went to temple where he is workin as a priest. after pooja at temple he gave prasad to distribute to devotees. the barber also came for darshan and saw me and he said u r looking soo god in this style. and my thata said u have to shave this guy head for every 3 days body for 15 days at beside the river he said okay and left.
after 12 we went to our home while going al are looking at me and some teenage boys are taking photos also i felt very shy for not having to cover my upper body. for air my shikha hair is falling on my shaved haed and causing burning sensation. while i am combing back my shikha some teenage guys are laughinng by looking at my fac. after reaching my home i saw my face in mirror then i got tears after seeing my face in mirror the barber shaved my front of my head and left nearly 40% of hair for big round shikha. then i went to my avva and asked for to do some thing for burning of scalp she applied some chandanam to head for giving cool feel and oil for shikha. at evenig i arranged the thing for yoga class for thata nearly 50 people are came for class at my house my thata called me also all are looking at me he introduced me to them the after yoga he said this u r daily routeen for one year.
now i am in 6th month my shikha was grown up to shoulder length and i am getting head shave for every 3 days after coming from headshave at river sided my avva put knot for my shikha then i will go to temple for helping my thata.
now i am having some confusion whether to continue this lifestyle or to stop after one year.

Re: leaving in treditonal manner for 1 year

Nitin
If you are happy then continue but if you are not happy think again n as you said u already passed 6months na

Re: leaving in treditonal manner for 1 year

Shriya bodi
hi narayan ur experience is trilling..can i see ur proflie pic with full size???

Re: leaving in treditonal manner for 1 year

Sunidhi Jain
Shriya check story of my son headshave..
Ganja Kardiya