last summer

Jaanvi
 Hi my name is jaanvi this is a summer season i just recollect the experience that i had in last summer . In my family my husband me and my daughter. Morning i got up my husband went to saloon for haircut i prepared a coffee then my husband was coming with short hair i laughed so much and asked why he told that this summer was very hot that why. Then he told how dare you to laugh and order that do your head shave now. I told that i have i long hair. Then he told for you and your daughter Then i told k then in the noon time i went to saloon with my daughter and she sited on the chair then i told the barber to do head shave suddenly my she jumped from the chair and telling no no i will not do headshave. Then i try to do headshave her but she was very strong then barber told that your mom also doing head shave she has long hair then you. I seen the barber he told that its lie. Then i also told to her that i will also shave. Then my she touch my hair and told mom are you ready to shave your long hair. I told yes with a smile(but i feel very funny that i going to cheat her my telling no after her headshave). Then she sited on the chair then i also sited on the barber chair then barber up white cloth to my daughter and also to me then he weted my hair then he removed my hair band and told me that dont fear mam. Then he taken a razor and went to my daughter my daughter stopped and told that first to my mom then barber plan was failed. My daughter and barber held me tightly i told no to do it then he started from middle then front and back then both the sides its complieted i was crying. Then he shaved my eyebrow hair also i raised my hand and touchig my bald head and i was crying so much. My daughter laughes and then se get a stylish haircut for herself. Then she asked to barber to apply chandan on my bald head and shave my face as punishment. barber did and i went outside every one seeing my fresh bald head then barber told me to cover  but she did not allowed me to cover. Then in evening my husband seen me and told what is this i cried but he took my photo and rubbed my head to enjoy. He video called my friend to show them that i am bald. Then he told that you are looking Too beauty in bald head and has to stay like this forever. even daughter agreed and i am bald from then.

Re: last summer

Chinna_Reddy
nice jaanvi

Re: last summer

Chinna_Reddy
did he shaved ur both eyebrows?

Re: last summer

Sanju
Hi jaanvi

Re: last summer

Jaanvi
both eyebrows are shaved.they say no hair for me to teach me a lesson.even after one year i am bald

Re: last summer

Jaanvi
Hi sanju

Re: last summer

Chinna_Reddy
what is the hair length now and again planning for headshave na

Re: last summer

Chinna_Reddy
why ur daughter head didn't shaved?

Re: last summer