headshave for hot weather

matri
I have always had long hairs, now it is to my waist. Dad wants me to get it shaved bald for summer. He says that it's too hot for such long hair as mine (previously it wasn't problem for him) and says that shaving me head would cure dandruff (which is very mild).
So should I get it shaved with razor or  with electric clippers #0 guard?
I'm 20  yo male student, but I still live with my Parents.
BTW Did your parents insist on you to get your head shaved/buzzed?

Re: headshave for hot weather

Vasu
Matri.. if u hve trouble in maintaining ur waist length hair, u can get it buzzed or shaved clean..
Btw, y do a guy would grow hair till waist length.?
may I know whr u r from..?
Pp

Re: headshave for hot weather

Pp