haircut advise chat...

nikki
hi friends I am Nikki I hail from maharashtra mumbai. I have straight hair upto my mid back cut into layers I am a class 12 student. Nd a headshave fetish. Bt my parents are not allowing me to do so. I have round face and want to have haircut today itself pls suggest some haircuts. I hv fair complexion. I can cut minimum a bit above shoulder. Any suggestion???

Re: haircut advise chat...

Vasu
Hi nikki.. if I r looking fr above shoulders, go fr inverted bob with undercut.. being hair fetish u can atleast feel razor on ur neck.. region..

Re: haircut advise chat...

nikki
my mom is saying u can go for mushroom cut but it looks very odd. She said or else a regular haircut. Mushroom cut will fulfil my fetish. Bt it is very odd...

Re: haircut advise chat...

Rishita
you can go with boycut nikki...or super short crop..you can feel free at summer

Re: haircut advise chat...

nikki
rrishita my mom has a probo with that also she said if u r nt able to decide a decent cut u will be forced into mushroom cut. Hw bad will a 17 yr old look with mushroom cut? a bald head is way better but my mom is nt listening I m in a fix....

Re: haircut advise chat...

Vasu
U can go fr a mushroom cut.. its one of feminine cut whch is normal.. because u'll have long hair in front, but buzzed hair at the back side.. for couple of weeks this cut will look good, but the prob starts wen the back hair grows fr couple of inches, it will look awkward.. to get rid of it, u hve to regularly cut the hair every month..

Re: haircut advise chat...

Pankajmayu
Hi niki. Am from mumbai. Watsappe 9029866247. I ll giv secret idea so ur parents will agree for headshave