gundu kavali

manaswitha
Hello friends i want to shave my head but iam scary to do
that. And how to face my family and friends.

Re: gundu kavali

divish
What are you scared about

Re: gundu kavali

krish
Hi Manaswitha garu,

How are you..

Why you want to do gundu any reason.
If possible please give me your mail id plz.

Re: gundu kavali

manaswitha
How to face my family and friends

Re: gundu kavali

krish
I send u mail if you like to chat on gundu plz give reply on mail plz Manaswitha garu plz.

Re: gundu kavali

krish
Meku gundu anty istama Manaswitha garu.

Re: gundu kavali

manaswitha
Hi krish. Iam fine, how about you.
Sorry krish. Just tell me hear what you want to say...
I just want to shave my head

Re: gundu kavali

manaswitha
Chala istam. Kani eppati varaku eappudu cheyinchukole mummy bayam ki

Re: gundu kavali

krish
Any spl reason to go for gundu

Re: gundu kavali

krish
Meku baga istam ithy avarigurinchi think chayakandi happy ga gundu chapinchukondi, u will enjoy your gundu and look beautiful also.

How much long your hair, and meru marrid women or student.

Re: gundu kavali

Krishna
Hi manaswitha garu,
I am new to this site. But I can suggest u an advice regarding your topic.
If you are really interested and want to go for head shave.
Contact "hope for hair" NGO. They are collecting hair and making wig for cancer patients, who had lost there hair for there treatment.
If you are really interested contact Prasad garu he is volunteer of this organisation. Contact him on "nine three eight one six one  seveen eight eight one". If you donate to them every one will Appreciate you even your mother

Re: gundu kavali

srinivasraou1982
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.