friends headshave

pragna
iam praveen my friend name is lavanya. she had foot length of hair is very thick .iam a fetish in my life i will cut a long hair .in one day she will come and bet play chess.if she will win i give 1000 rs.then i will win i shave her hair.
then game will start . i will win the game.so i will shave her head. so iam ready to headshave her head .she will cry .i am going to bath room  took a bucket water and shaving kinfe.she wearing long braid.iam release the braid and loose the hair. i wet her long hair. she will crying.iam take the kinfe to part her middle of her head.i am directs the knife the longhair will fall on the ground.