dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

tusharp
dose any one know this street barber shop place in mumbai please mail me

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

Chintu
I guess you want to get shave from different locations

Kemp corner street barber

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

tusharp
can u explain exact location

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

Chintu
See I don't belong to mumbai so can't tell u exact location but you can search in youtube u will get to know which street is that videos

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

tusharp
actually this one is only image not a video and i want to shave my head from street barber who having white cotton cloth apron

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

tusharp
if u know same kind of place currently in mumbai u can suggest me

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

Chintu
Hi tushar u won't get video like this first search street shops in bandra and then match the salon pic from this pic

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

Raghav
Contact me on whatsapp will take you to road side barber
9930546838
RAGHAV

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

Chintu
Hi raghav

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

Sameer
hi chintu
are you into roleplays?

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

Chintu
Sure aapki mail id batao

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

tusharp
where u will take me for headshave raghav

Re: dose any one know this street barber shop in mumbai

manaswitha
Hieee