becoming bald

Re: becoming bald

Shivam shukla
So many time I shaveed my head in may or April becoz it time in India so hot that's why and I live headshave

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
Good to be bald in hot weather

Re: becoming bald

Shivam shukla
Hey do you any social media like Instagram whatspp or fb

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
Yesterday afternoon i finally had headshaved entirely bald, I went to barbershop the shop had i woman in chair having short hair cut,  when barber was finished cutting womens hair short i was told to sit in barber chair, barber put sheet round me and i told her to shave my head very smooth, my hair was shaved with electric clippers then shaved very smooth with razor, it felt so strange to have very smooth bald head but i really like bald feeling, i am getting headshave once a month as bald is good.

Re: becoming bald

Komal
Can u post ur bald pic here?

Re: becoming bald