becoming bald

jeembo58
Im thinking about getting bald headshave but i always just end up getting short haircut as i get scared to tell lady barber i want clean shaven head.i must get over the fear of becoming bald.

Re: becoming bald

Priyanka Roy
Go ahed and don't fear at the end of the day it's just hair nothing else

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
Your very right in saying its only hair.it must feel so good to become entirely bald

Re: becoming bald

Priyanka Roy
Ya absolutely btw I'm Priyanka housewife live in Mumbai/Kolkata.
What about you?

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
Im housewife and live in uk

Re: becoming bald

Shivam shukla
Ohhh woo if you female

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
Yes im definitely female last time i looked!!!

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
On friday im going to barbershop to finally have my headshaved entirely bald and very smooth, will probably keep  my head bald for at least 6 months, my husband thinks i will look good being bald and husband said dont be scared and enjoy the experience of the headshave.

Re: becoming bald

Shivam shukla
Plss you shave with straight razor it's good don't use clipper just say to barber shave with direct razor

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
Yes im telling barber to shave my head clean and smooth with razor.

Re: becoming bald

Shivam shukla
Whn you I'll shave your head

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
I go to barber on friday for headshave

Re: becoming bald

Shivam shukla
You are American women

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
I am from scotland

Re: becoming bald

Shivam shukla
How old r you

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
Im 30 yrs

Re: becoming bald

Shivam shukla
R you married why you want be bald look

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
I am married, i want to have bald look as i want to find out how it feels with bald head

Re: becoming bald

Shivam shukla
Great decision dear what your name

Re: becoming bald

jeembo58
My name is jean, do you have shaved head
12