akhila ajayakumar real head shave story

sunilkumar
Hi am akhila ajayakumar I want too share my head shave experience... Am doing college b.e final year age 23....my college days are going fine.and my studies also good....so atleast I want too pay d last semester exam fees.... I am unable too pay fees b'coz of some family problem...so I cn't attend the classes properly....I was discussing with my ffriends also they r also gave many ideas...so the next morning am asusual getting ready for college.... On dat day I was took bath with my long hair... By applying the shampoo.....came out and I was keep drying my long thick wet hair....so my friends were seeing that they told that....take photos of your long hair in a different way..... By brushing,braid and making bun all kind of photos....then u mentiond that.... The long thick hair is for sale....that may will solve your problem nuu....so I did all these ad they said......then finally problem came too an end.... I have got one buyer.... For buying my thick long Hari...and his name is sunilkumar....I have told all problems too him... So he gave me an idea...the idea is very simple you need too shave your head..... After hearing am soo excited to hear dat at that time....then I accepted the idea....so that he said I will use ur hair... For wig.....and then we planned goo thirumala to shave my head.....then we booked the ticket....thn after few days v reached thirumala as per our schedule...then we got refreshed....that morning took bath... While took bath I was think dat this is my last taking bath with my long hair...and I came out all my friends were taking pics with mee...and all of them were so excited to watch ny head shave...then we all moved too kalyankatta for tonsure....I went to buy token and he gave token with the two sharp blades...I went and sit in front of barber....n barbers asked trim are mottai ah madam..I replied mottai...Okay madam......barber said that madam your was so thick....so to shave easily can I sepetated into two knots.....I said s......then all my  hair was front of my face... He take a mug of water started too massage my hair for 5mins.... I feel of my head and little bit nervous...Abt my hair....barber was changing the blade...I cn't able too see wat barber was doing ...then I feel hand touching on my head..thn came to know it was barber hand....he started from middle part..then my hair slowly started falling on my lap.... And I was hearing the sound shir shirr nuu...he finished the front part..... Then akhila was half mottai.....and he told mee turn n sit....my friends were watching my head shave eagerly...I wad laughed and look at them...then barber started doing back part....all may front part hair wad on my lap.....with that blue colour sari my black hair looks beautiful....then he finished the back part....and am now full mottai.......then finally sunilkumar wig maker got the hair from barber....and I am got money too pay the semester fees...my problems are solved...... Then I took bath and went for darshan.......

Re: akhila ajayakumar real head shave story

Pankaj
Getting headshave in Kalyanakatta and retrieving the hair for personal selling! No way! It is nothing but stealing from Tirumala.  The story is just that.  A story and a very bad one at that.