Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Prabal
This question is for the women. Which of these do you like?
a. scissors
b. electric clippers
c. hand clippers
d. gillette razor
e. straight blade razor (ustra)

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Riya
Electric clippers and straight blade razor

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Prabal
cool! fast and sudden effect :D you like smooth finish?

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Riya
Hanji

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Prabal
what was your first headshave like? if its on the forum then tell me.. i havent been active for a few months :P

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Riya
Maine abhi Kara nehi par jaldi hi karuga (Maine Hindi aur English me weak hai

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Prabal
its ok, dont worry. Why do you want to be 'nere'?

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Riya
Ha me nera hona chati hu

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Prabal
wow! why?

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Riya
Hair damage

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Prabal
oh sad :( are you nervous or excited?

Jenny, M@u - what do you girls think?
M@u

straight razor (ustra)
 first tym nervous den bohot achha lgta hai

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Prabal
direct ustra? or first clippers?
M@u

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

M@u
direct ustra

Re: Women's favourite hair cutting tools?

Prabal
haha indian style mundan. awesome!