Wife's headshave.

Rahul
HEy friends, i am a regullar follower of this site and i Have this hair fetish too which my wife clearly dissaproves as i insist her headshave all the time.
So, coming to the point, I want my wife to shave her head, but she always dissaproves. Today while i was reading something on the site, i kind of forced her and she said, she would shave her head if there are more than 100 comments on this post, by tmrw evening 8:00pm.
So i want all of your help. Please each of you post as many comments as possible and make my wish come true. Her rules are I am not supposed to post anything on this after this post until tmrw. And i should not do any fake accounts. I want you all to put as many comments as possible. Here i clearly mean that one person can post more than 1 comment. Just help me shave her head and fulfill my desire.
Love you all, Thanks in advance.

Rahul.

P.S. : Please do comment a yes all of you. All i need is 100 yes's. and all the heaven is mine. I will definitly share an awesome story if I win.

Re: Wife's headshave.

Akshaya
Go ahead i m with u rahul

Re: Wife's headshave.