rajkrishna189
Administrator
Hi all,

This forum is for all the people who love headshave and haircuts. This forum is entirely dedicated to the people like me who are interested in headshaving and long haircutting. So please post ur experiences or ur creative stories and videos and photos and many more.........A very warm welcome to all my fetish friends....

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

Hi ...iam new to this forum....iam a 18 years boy.....my mother has a vow that I will get my head shave...in,a religious temple as I have many friends.....and girls as friends I,am afraid.....i have no courage to do it....wat can I do....but iam kenon my shave.....iam afriaid if girls tease me what to do

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

vinme
Hi sir i wants to enjoy the head shave but at present i cant due to some reason so please guide how can i convince my family to accept me in bald head (EGG HEAD) give me some suggestions to fulfill my hair fetish.
waiting for your reply
Vinay

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

gundu
say that u have lice problem or dandruff problem.

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

nisha_mehra5
thanks

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

aaiman
Hi sir !! I m very much Big fan of watching headshaving stories n videos..i desperately wanted to get a smooth head shave but after sm month i m going to marry..so i want my hubby to permit me for dis...plzz tell me how can i convince my hubby for my headshave

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

gayatri
Hello sir,m 23years old married woman.i have long and thin hair,i m suffering  from hair loosing problem.if i shave my head,will this problem will be ended.if it is den how many times i would go for headshave.plz rply my question,i am very fed up of loosing my hair continuesly...

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

surya
hi gayathri can i say some tips to stop ur hairfall .just cal 9790789169
surya

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

gayatri
Tell me here m listening Surya

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

kumar
Hi all,

I lik to play with long girls hair by trying different styles,if anybody interested pl tel me

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

Surya
Send ur mail id gayathri

Im a beautician can i gve sme hair treatments fr u....u dnt want to pay any money....im very sure that ur hair loss wil get cure

just cal i wnt mis use your number gayathri
hs

you shave your head and say your hubby its your vow about happy married life

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

rajkrishna189
Hi Gayatri,

Shaving ur head didnt reduce the problem but u can stop it for a while.All you can do is shave ur head and then try to startf taking careof ur hair with the natural methods like putting oil daily to ur head. by this ur hair  will get nourished from the roots which willreduce the hairloss.
Raj

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

Raj
I am facing serious hair fall and dandruff which i experience every summer. What should i do. Its very frustating to scratch the head in every ten min.

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

Indian Phoosi
pls go at barbrer shop and do gundu
Raj

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

Raj
Planning for very short haircut (machine cut) in summer vacations when office is closed for summer as feeling shy to face the staff with an unusual haircut. But still almost a month ahead for vacation and want some immediate relief . Please guide

go for razo head shave only clean
Raj

Re: Welcome to the headshave lovers forum

Raj
Thanks for your advice but still in two minds and feeling shy to do gundu. Somebody advised me to oil the hairs but it had further worsen the situation. I am completely confused. Today i went to the barbershop for a clean headshave , waited for my turn as there was two customers already waiting. I thought after this two customers i would be left alone as it was already 8.45 pm  and would be easy for me convey my choice of getting shaved. But to my luck as soon as the old barber was finishing with second customer a lady ( May be some relative of barber) came there and conveyed the barber that she would wait till the last customer and then they will go together. I got disappointed and lost all the courage which I had gathered  from last 2-3 hours. Feeling shy and afraid of getting a clean headshave before a lady, I told the barber that i only came for a normal shave (beard) and would come tomorrow as it's getting late and his relative is also waiting. The barber told that she is his daughter and usually takes him while returning from her office. I have the barber my number and told him to call me whenever he is alone so that i dont have to wait for long. He happily accepted the request and had assured me that he will call me at around 8 pm as it is almost his closing time and usually  nobody apart from his daughter comes to the shop as the shop where I went is also in the outskirts far away from my home and office. I purposely opted for the said location so that nobody can notice me.
12