Wat should i do

Akshaya
I shaved my head on december which was really fun to do but now i m really confused wat to do hair is growning nicely i need some suggestion from u guys should i grow or not please tell

Re: Wat should i do

Rajesh23kad
Shave it.

Re: Wat should i do

Akshaya
Oh i planned to grow lot length and shave wats u r suggestion

Re: Wat should i do

Rijush
Go shave it

Re: Wat should i do

Akshaya
Yes but planning to grow long and shave wat do u say

Re: Wat should i do

Akshaya
Thats my plan

Re: Wat should i do

Rajesh23kad
Shave it no problem

Re: Wat should i do

Hetal
Shave some part of your head and grow rest of it like Chelsea haircut

Re: Wat should i do

Akshaya
I like to do intresting this like grow really long then shave it. getting a headshave with the cape on is boring wat do u say

Re: Wat should i do

Rijush
I think clean headshave is sexy.
My gf doesn't allow to grow my hair

Re: Wat should i do

Akshaya
Yew i agree clean razor shave directly no clippers first then razor i like to get a headshave without a cape wat do u say

Re: Wat should i do

Rijush
Ya luckily my gf shave my head whenever she got her chance so ya direct headshave without cape is awesome.
Also she allowed me to wear a cap because she like to pull it in front of everyone and rubbing it whenever she got her chance.

Re: Wat should i do

Akshaya
Awesome how do u get u r headahave done then naked ??

Re: Wat should i do

Rijush
Sometimes not every time

Re: Wat should i do

Rijush
My GF is a big fan of Peniel Shin so I have to be bald

Re: Wat should i do

Akshaya
Nice i like naked shaves at time

Re: Wat should i do