Want headshave

1234 ... 9

Want headshave

Pankajmayu
Is anyone ready to shave my head in mumbai?

Re: Want headshave

Nikp24
Hi
I can shave your head ...

Re: Want headshave

Pankajmayu
Who r u and wher r u from?

Re: Want headshave

Nikp24
I am nik from mumbai

Re: Want headshave

Priyanka Roy
Hi bro/sis.

Re: Want headshave

Pankajmayu
Hi priyanka sis. Hw r u

Re: Want headshave

Priyanka Roy
Good.
How are you?

Re: Want headshave

Pankajmayu
Myself Pankaj from mumbai. 33 yrs male. Married and h  1 baby boy

Re: Want headshave

Priyanka Roy
Myself Priya 25 years old married expecting a baby soon live in Mumbai/Kolkata

Re: Want headshave

Pankajmayu
Sister. Saw ur reply on another chat. U might be knowing that ladies face lot of hairfall during and after pregnency. I think this shuld be right time to shave or atleast keep it very short. I wil not charge u anything. Plsss sis:)

Re: Want headshave

Pankajmayu
Nik. Ur intro pls

Re: Want headshave

Priyanka Roy
Bro my hair right now boycut so it's not a problem right now also it's winter so I'm also not interested to shave it maybe next year summer after my baby born

Re: Want headshave

Pankajmayu
Priy. Sis. Is dat DP ur real pic. If yes. Leme tell U look gorgeious my sis.

Re: Want headshave

Pankajmayu
Sure sis. As u wish. But remember to contact me when u wsh to cut or shave. I am a genuine guy hence i share my number and email directly wid u. 9029866247. pankajmayu@gmail.com

Re: Want headshave

Priyanka Roy
Thanks bro for your wonderful comment.
Btw it's not my real DP I used someone else pic

Re: Want headshave

Priyanka Roy
Ok bro I will let you know

Re: Want headshave

Priyanka Roy
How about your wife headshave ask her if she interested

Re: Want headshave

Pankajmayu
Thank u sis. Catch u later. Hv fun in dis days. The more u stay happy, more healthy will be ur baby. Congratz and all d best. If u wamt to see my baby u can ping me on watsapp. I can understand if u dont want chat on watsapp due to security reason. But remember dat i called u sis.:) . Unfortunately i dont hv a real sis.

Re: Want headshave

Priyanka Roy
Ok bro btw we can talk here no need for watsapp

Re: Want headshave

Deepika K
Hey Priyanka
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣
1234 ... 9