Vadapalani mottai

Krishna
I want to share my headshave experience at Vadapalani temple on 2nd November. I am 25 year old guy working in a BPO in chennai. My family are at Cuddalore village. I stay at chennai with my office mates in bachelor room.I krishna, rathina and Srinivasan officemate and too roommate. Rathina had a vow to shave his head to Palani murugan on this sashthi day but we didn't get leave in office. So rathina decided to offer his hair at Vadapalani temple. After having all day fasting, we three went to temple. Rathina took new dress for him to wear after headshave. The temple was too much crowded. We couldnt enter inside too. Soorasamharam event was going on. We were seeing that. Then it was 8 in night.  We went to temple inside. Had darshinam of Muruga. He was decorated so gorgeously. Then we came to token area to buy token for headshave. They told barber all went home by 7. If u want get headshave outside and pay money here. Rathina got disappointed he told that this all happening bcoz he didn't go Palani temple. Next to us one old lady was listening to us, told to rathinna to not get disappointed. Lord Muruga will never leave u alone, go and check behind the temple there is a salon. Listening to this we got hope, we went back of temple, we saw one guy with razor was sitting outside the temple salon counting the money.  I went to him and asked whether he do mottai. He told time is over and closed. Temple salon can't be opened for one guy. Srini from back he told that not one guy we three want to get headshave and many other will come. He finally agreed and told me to bring token for all you three. He went to open the door. I went to office and told that barber is available and we need three tokens. Rathina removed his shirt and trouser, and he went near tap and washed his hair, Srini also joined. I asked Srini u just joked na that we three get headshave. Srini told no we all three get. I can't tell no we three standing in boxer. Barber would be 25 in age. He was commenting on us with his friends over the phone.rathina sat first. He poured mug of water and massaged his hair. He had long hair till shoulder. He didn't cut his hair from last 10 month. Barber loaded new bladed in razor. Made him bend towards him, shaved backside within fraction of minute.his hand were running on hand. He was so speed. Within in 3 min he completed the entire head.rathinna was looking like villian with moustache and beard.barber applied shaving lotion all throught face and head. And shaved his moustache beard and resgaved his scalp. We xouldnt recognize him.barber poured water and rubbed his hand again and checked for smoothness. Now rathinna was completed soft. Srini sat infront of barber. Srini was bald from most of area in scalp. He told barber to not to shave his beard nd mosutache just head. His head was done in half a minute. I was about to sit barber got call that he need to leave to home for a urgent work. I stood up. We dressed upa nd gave money to barber and started to room. We had dinner at one of the hotel.it was 11 pm. Opp tohotel there was salon. One guy was getting haircut. I yold sreeni to get parcel fir me and to go home anf i will get mottai in salon. I went to salon and asked him haircut anna. He told to wait 5 min. He did for the previous customer. Now i took the seat. He capped me abs asked fir style. I told i need mottai. He got shocked and asked again. I told yes anna it's mottai. He took scissor and cut the hair to scalp unevenly. I waa looking differently in that. Without awking me he removed my beard. He took me near sink and washed me head. Poured shampoo and washed my hair. He loaded new bladed in razor and shaved my head. First he complete backside and tgen front. And then to the siddes. He applied foam on my face and shaved completely.he adjusted my eyebrow. He applied one cream thoughout face and scalp. It was burning. He told it's just bleach. My face was more fairer than before. He took razor and resgaved again.applied after shave lotion. He applied oil and massaged my scalp. I was feeling so soothing. He removed capped. I was looking so cute and different.

Re: Vadapalani mottai

Known
Nice one.Keep it up krishna