Thinking of getting rid of my hairs

Lana
I have Trichotillomania disorder it's a hair pulling disorder lots of therapies are failed me to getting rid of this disorder so I finally going to getting rid of my hair finally to minimalize the harmful conditions.
If you guys know any solution please suggest me I will be grateful to you and advanced thanks for your comments.
Ham

Re: Thinking of getting rid of my hairs

Ham
Hey Lana

Re: Thinking of getting rid of my hairs

Vasu
Lana, if u want to get rid of ur hsir, cut it short, or buzz it, or shave it off to the skin.. so u wouldn't hve any hair to pull..

Re: Thinking of getting rid of my hairs

Lana
Vasu I'm 27 so it's hard to shave my entire head also I'm pulling my eyebrows and eyelashes it's become horrible situation so my boyfriends suggest me to shave my head and eyebrows to minimalized threats.

Hello Ham

Re: Thinking of getting rid of my hairs

Vasu
Isn't there any treatment to handle this disorder..?
To reduce/stop the pain of pulling hair, its better to buzz the hair.. buzz it to 1-2cms.. it would look stylish.. wont look awkward.. also u wont b able to pull out the hairs as thy ll b too short to pull..
U can shave off ur eyebrows and draw them using pencil..
I dono wat to do fr ur eyelashes..
Ham

How r u?

It's done bro I shaved my head and eyebrows and I'm so sad to lost them but it's good for getting rid of this disorder hopefully

Re: Thinking of getting rid of my hairs

Lana
Health conditionally good mentally not so good
Ham

Re: Thinking of getting rid of my hairs

Ham
Oh can we chat on mail?