Talki hona hai - please help

YB fetisher
Hi guys
I'm a girl from Delhi with a very strong head shave fetish and a real one. Ganji hona chahti hu but himmat nahi hai
Please help

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

Morris
I can do it for you

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

Krish
If you want to do it your headshave  don't  fear  go and do it and enjoy.
Be happy friends 👭👬👫

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

YB fetisher
I don't know how to even start thinking on the direction. I want to do it but I don't want to do it

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

Krish
If possible  please give your mail I'd.
Be happy friends 👭👬👫

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

YB fetisher
Please talk here

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

Krish
Please  tell mail I'd it can be easy to chat
Be happy friends 👭👬👫

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

vamsi.ketepalli
Do it in near temple

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

Grim
Hey I'm from Delhi.
I can help you out.
Tell me first what's stopping you from doing it

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

Aprajita
hey don't think about it much i just had shaved my had i literally had long hairs but still i shaved them ..... the main thing is you will enjoy each stroke and will feels like you should do it again and again ... even i am shaving my head daily since the day i shaved it's so relaxing and i am also planning to keep them shaving regularly for minimum 1 month and then grow them and shave them again.... Hope you will do it again and don't think them about much it's just hairs will grow back but the feeling will last forever

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

Aprajita
Also if you want i can help you to do this i am living in delhi and can come to your place for it too

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

fetish girl
hi where from u did bald when

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

Aprajita
Come in chatroom we can discuss it their

Re: Talki hona hai - please help

Krish
Hi
Fetish  girls.