Suggestion needed

Priyayadav_54
My mom has a vow to get my head shaved in temple but as no temples are open now she wants to get it done at home Saturday and leave it at temple as she knows I won’t come back home giving excuses. Now it’s lockdown I have no escape . Pls can anyone tell me how I can tell my mom I don’t want to or what should I do . I’m 21 years and in final year . I don’t know if i can faca people . Has anyone been in my situation and was reluctant but did it ? How did it feel . Can anyone pls give me suggestions soon

Re: Suggestion needed

Vasu
Priyayadav,
Lockdown is the time u can explore new things..
Lot of women are trying new hairsyles, even celebrities..
So, its better to get the headshave done now than doing it later.
As u r in final year of college, now u can fulfill the vow and get new haircut wen u go to job later..

Re: Suggestion needed

sumaitaa
hii vasuu can we chat in echat

Re: Suggestion needed

Vasu
Regarding wat topic do u want to chat in echat Sumaitaa?

Re: Suggestion needed

sumaitaa
forced headshave

Re: Suggestion needed