Stay at Home

Abhinav
hello friends please stay at home and stay safe.

you can also enjoy headshave like me

Re: Stay at Home

Chinna_Reddy
no chance like u for headshave

Re: Stay at Home

Ravi6600
Why chinna ?

Re: Stay at Home

Anjali
Very nice Abhinav keep rocking your bald look. But what's this tattoo of shanti shanthi ?

Re: Stay at Home

Ravi6600
Hi Anjali ..

Re: Stay at Home

Ravi6600
Very nice abhinav..

Re: Stay at Home

Chinna_Reddy
all r not having chance like abhi

Re: Stay at Home

Abhinav
Why chinna bhai.

you can also try shaving your head.. whats stopping you

Re: Stay at Home

Ravi6600
Yess yarr mera trip to tirupati bhi cancel ho gaya ..

Re: Stay at Home

Abhinav
my sister did this tattoo by black sketch pen .. the word shanti means peace

she shaved me and then just put a bindi on my forehead, i looked at it and told her that this is too small bindi either apply some tilak or do something else .. then she took an sketch pen and made these tattooes.. im staying at home now a days so i dont have any problems in sporting this kind of looks

this was my look before the tattoo ..sporting only bindi on smooth head

Re: Stay at Home

Abhinav
ohh thats sad .. but its good to stay at home for few days and not to go anywhere...you can plan your trip later .. but why dont you shave at home itself

Re: Stay at Home

Ravi6600
Tirupati is a proper reason ..

Re: Stay at Home

Chinna_Reddy
nice abhi

Re: Stay at Home

Abhinav
Thank you chinna reddy bhai.

Re: Stay at Home

Anjali
Your sister is so sweet that she's keeping you taklu and with unique makeup

Re: Stay at Home

Chinna_Reddy
yes, abhi is lucky person for having that supported sister

Re: Stay at Home

Anjali
You're riGht chinna. Are you also bald
Ham

Re: Stay at Home

Ham
Hey Anjali how r u?

Re: Stay at Home

Chinna_Reddy
no Anjali, right now i am not bald, wat u like

Re: Stay at Home

Anjali
I m not very particular about it but yes I like bald boys
123