Sonu from Taarak Mehra ka ooltah Chashmah shaving Tapu's hair

Sonu from Taarak Mehra ka ooltah Chashmah shaving Tapu's hair

Muskan barberette
Tapu was a hair fetish from his childhood, he always wanted a headshave by any lady or girl. His dream was to get headshave from two of the most beautiful and sexy ladies of the society...Babita and Sonu he was not much fluent to ask any of them, but when he saw sonu got.a bob cut then he couldn't resist to ask sonu for shaving Tapu's head and Tapu got an idea that if I alonely ask sonu for shaving my head then people will know that I am hair fetish that's why he though to combine whole Tapu sena together for headshave, He told the Tapu sena that one of our friend gor cancer and he is bald and we should shave our heads too in support of him, all of the Tapu sena agreed and then told to call barber...Tapu has his secret plans, Goli was told to call the barber but when Goli called the barber after a while tapu took goli's phone and told barber not to come so that he can get his head shaved by sonu and tapu told none of them that he has refused the barber, after a while whole tapu sena called sonu and told everything wbout the happening and Sonu also supported Tapu sena in this case and she told you should go bald...and Sonu along with whole Tapu sena were waiting for the barber in club house, Tapu already knew barber is not going to come...after waiting for an hour all of them were looking at each other asking where is the barber, he is not going to come or what? And Tapu played with his mind here, he said shaving head is not a difficult task, any one can do this...why should we waste money on barber instead any one of us should shave everyone's head....but whole the tapu sena said that we all are getting head shave so how would we shave our head and yours then Tapu said not all of us are getting their hair shaved...Sonu is not getting her hair shaved so she can help us by shaving our head...then Sonu said but I don't know how to shave head. Tapu said it's easy, we will instruct you how to shave head. Sonu agreed and asked where is razor and scissors...Tapu said I will arrange that and told abdul to buy a razor and told Sonu that you might have scissor at your home so bring that then Sonu said oh Yes, I have scissor at my home, Babita Aunty just cut my hair short Bob yesterday at my home so I will bring that...then both tapu and sonu bring out scissor and razor and put it on the table and they laid down a big piece of cloth so that they can clean it after headshave is done otherwise Bhide would kill them , then Sonu said we would also need another cloth for wearing or otherwise the hairs will go inside your shirts and may itch you...so Tapu told Goli to bring out that and Goli went and brought that out...Then sonu was sitting on the chair which was set up for the head shave taking the cloth (cap) which Goli brought from his house and Sonu asked who wants to be my first ever customer of my headshave salon, Tapu wanted to see sonu shaving someone's head so Tapu asked Goli to get his head shaved first and Tapu started video recording of Sonu shaving head from his phone because he never wanted to miss his dream moment...then Sonj stand up and asked Goli to sit on the chair, Goli was nervous af...and sat on the chair then Sonu put the cloth on Goli's Neck and took the scissors to chop the length so it become easy to shave it off with razor, Sonu took comb and razor and asked Goli are you ready for getting your head fucked up? Goli said nervously...Yes! Ready...and sonu collected al the hairs in middle and choped it off, snip, snip, snip, snip, snip...Goli was looking weird and Tapu's dick was getting harder looking at the sonu's eyes on Goli's head and scissor on Goli's Head....and sonu chopped all the hair from the side of Goli and then sonu came infront of Goli and pointed the scissor much above the eyebrows and chopped all the bangs off and then she sprayed water on the head and wet all the hairs...then she toook razor and pointed on the front side of the head and scrk scrk scrk scrk scrk shaved the front line and then she came backwards and borrowed Goli's head downwards through her hands and shaved all of his hair completely and she sprayed water on his head and wipe out the water on his head with towel and opened the cape...so much hair was on the cape...Sonu told tapu sena that she enjoyed shaving goli's hair and she became fetish as well, she took her hand above Goli's hand and told him "kya mast lag raha hai tu goli, takla kya chamak raha hai, " and sonu asked goli "maja aaya mere se ganja hone mai"...goli said " haan buhat" ...now tapu was waiting for his turn from a while and was over excited so he sat already on the chair...and then Sonu asked why are you so much excited for the shave" Tapu said " bas aise hi" then sonu took up the cloth and clipped it on Tapu's neck...and then she took scissor and comb and started chopping hairs irregularly and un professionally...and when she chopped almost all of his hair then she came infront of tapu and started combing his front hair tapu was looking at big boobs of Sonu that time and got so much excited because finally his dream came true, sonu combed front bangs and then took scissor and chopped it so short and then she took water bottle and sprayed water on Tapu's head and took razor and she started his first shave "both tapu and sonu got excited at this moment" tapu was holding his dick very hardly, and sonu shaved all the sides off and started shaving upside down after and 1-2 minutes she completed this shave and so much of hair were on the floor...Tapu and sonu both enjoyed this headshave...and now tapu, sonu and Goli went to play cricket and that time babita arrived and got shocked when she saw tapu and goli were shaved and tapu sena got shocked when they saw Iyer was shaved as well they both asked who shaved their head and then babita said I shaved Iyer's head and Sonu said I shaved Tapu and Goli head...and both of them said this was my first time we shaved some one's head and as Sonu and Babita enjoyed shaving others head they decided that next time Babita will shave Tapu and Goli's hairs and sonu will shave.Iyer and other gents hair if any of the other gent wants to...and from that day all of the gents got their head shaved by babita and sonu and babita and sonu got so much joy every time. And because Sonu and Tapu both enjoy getting shaved and shaving hair...Tapu decided that I want to fuck Sonu because she always shave my hair and make my dick hard then next time when Sonu was shaving Tapu's head when the shave was complete...tapu asked sonu that take off your clothes and Tapu did the same...When tapu taken off his pant sonu was shocked to see Tapus hard dick and asked tapu do you like me shaving my head....Tapu said a lot...and then sonu told me too like shaving your head...I allow you to fuck my pussy as harder as you want, and then Tapu made sonu doggy style and started riding...Sonu was getting excited looking at tapu's head and she was touching tapu head and feeling the excitement...Tapu went harder and harder and stabbed sonu's pussy...sonh was a short bob haired girl so when Taph was fucking her...her hairs were moving ...and they both enjoyed getting fucked.