Smooth headshave by my sister

Abhinav
Hello friends

I'm abhinav .. today my sister has shaved me super smooth

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

WannaBeSmooth
WOW she realy did a great job perfect shave

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

Abhinav
Thanks dear .. I really love getting shaved

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

WannaBeSmooth
are you male or female? i wish i could be shaved like in india with a straight razor here they not do shaves like this

Thanks dear .. I really love getting shaved

http://headshave4u.10009.x6.nabble.com/Smooth-headshave-by-my-sister-tp5065072p5065074.html
To unsubscribe from Smooth headshave by my sister, click here.
NAML

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

WannaBeSmooth
are you male or female? i wish i could be shaved like in india with a straight razor here they not do shaves like this

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

Abhinav
  I'm male .. please visit as a tourist in India ..and get your head shaved

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

WannaBeSmooth
i think of it a lot we could mail private if you want

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

Abhinav
Yes if it's necessary then you can mail me privately also .but I prefer chatting here

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

WannaBeSmooth
can we chat here privately too?

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

Abhinav
Yes why not

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

WannaBeSmooth
how does it works i just found this forum today

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

Abhinav
Ok .. actually every msg here is a public msg .. private chatting is not possible .. you've to mail if you wish to say something privately

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

WannaBeSmooth
did you get my mail?

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

WannaBeSmooth
whats wrong

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

WannaBeSmooth
i could come over in vacation for a shave

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

Abhinav
No .. I didn't find your email .. yes you can come to India whenever you wish to

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

Rajesh23kad
Hello all

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

Abhinav
Hello Rajesh

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

Rajesh23kad
Hello abhinav

Re: Smooth headshave by my sister

Abhinav
How're you rajesh .. I'm enjoying my bald head ..
12