Slave GaMbLeR##

narayanam
Hi, guys
this story is when i am in 2 year m.tech project time at my room... i play cards  with my room mates and i win by cheating them like that i won number of their things. but one my room mate friend noticed that how i am cheating them and said about this when i am not room.
after 2 days my room mates planned the game again and i also joined for first 4 times i won the game after that i lost in game. so, i returned all of their things one by one while i am loosing the game. after that i said for now its enough we will play later but those guys not accepted that so i continued for this time i lost my phone and wallet there after they said bet u r shirt i said okay i lost it again they asked for my pants i lost it also, now i am in baniyan and cut-drawer i am feeling shame and requested for my clothes and said sorry for what i did.
but they said okay we will give all of u r cloths if u win or u have to sit with u r cut-drawer only by removing u r baniyan otherwise we remove u baniyan and cut drawer forcefully and through u out side. i accepted but i lost the bet then those guys teared by baniyan and started laughing. finally they said we give another chance for all of u r cloths and things if u win or u have to remove u r cut-drawer have sit nudely i said ok but they won the game and came to me and teared of my cut-drawer and telling that  the playboy lost his all of things and sat nudely even with out having a single thread on body.

finally one room mate said all these things for u r cheated game play finally we play a game with out cheating if u win u take all of u r things if we win we shave u r head and body and make u a slave for us and u have to accept this deal otherwise we will post u nude photos and videos in u r facebook. i accepted for game but because of cheating game play habbit i lost it.
then they made every thing ready for head and body shave one of me room mate poured water on my head and another guy loaded the blade in straight razor and made a round shaped partition on my crown area for shikha then started head shave at middle of head then he shaved at front part of my head then at side finally he shaved at back by leaving shikha on top my head. after this again he shaved in reverse direction by appling foam he gave very smooth head shave. after this he shaved my eye brows  beard and moustach. he shaved my body without leaving a single hair on my body finally another room mate applied a very powerfull hair removal cream as a finishing touch so that i can't get hair for 6 weaks on my body. finally i took bath and came out from bath room and went my wardrobe for cloths but my room mates locked my wardrobe and said as a slave of us u should not wear the cloths u should be nude in the room otherwise we post all of this videos. after this i cleaned the all rooms and bathrooms of our plot. on next day my roo mate said we removed out maid from today u r only the maid for us so clean every thing and cook some food. on sunday morning one guy called me and asked me to shave his beard i shaved it then he said shave my arm pits and pubic hair i said no he slapped me then i shaved his arm pits and pubic hair and i applied the after shaving lotion where i shaved then rest of 3 guys also asked for armpit and pubic hair shave i shaved their armpits and pubic hair also finally one guy asked to suck the shaved armpit and pubic area i sucked it. then they shaved my head and body and come after bathing. i took bath and my four roommates are sitting in my room and one guy said suck my dick while i am sucking the dick another guy is putting is dick into my ass its paining very heavily. another guy is pouring melted wax on my body another guy is hitting my butt with hunter i cried a lot to stop after some time the tied a thread to my foreskin and suspended weight to my balls and pierced the needles to skin on balls for 2 hrs. then finally they removed all of the things and said we will enjoy like this when ever we want it so be ready for any time. and gave some shorts and sleeveless t shirts for wearing while going out said and u should not wear cap or mask to cover u r shaved head and face. u have to shave u r head and body for every 3 days and when ever we want u have to shave u r self and u have shave to us.

Re: Slave GaMbLeR##

Nitin
Wanna chat narayanam

Re: Slave GaMbLeR##