Sister Headshave Part-2

Bhuban
This post was updated on .
My sis now using her wig she is hiding her bald head from everyone almost 1 year but now she became tired she wants to show her bald head everyone. My mom is very restricted about my sis hair she wants to keep my sis hair log she was very angry about my sis little hair she thought my sis hair is bob. But today my sis was saying she wants to show her bald head everyone and she is in love with a man who is working in bank and he wants to marry her and he knows that my sis love to shave her head and he wants to keep my sis comfortable. So my sis come home after college then she come to my room and told everything I was shocked that sis actually going to reveal her secret. Today's dinner time she is come to wore her wig in the middle of dinner she removed her wig and every family members are in shocked mom was watching her like she saw an alien and my dad was speechless. She told that she can't tolerate the hot summer that's why she shaved her head and then she told about her relationship mom are in total shock so she is bursting into tears to watch her bald dad was happy that time that my sis going to marry so he is in relaxed mood. Then mom said ok it's your life I can't control you but one request you are growing your hair before your wedding so my sis accepted her condition and we complete our dinner. After everyone sleeping she came to my room and said this is last shave by your hand then I will grow my hair and marry your jiju. Then your jiju will shave my head. I was very sad but also happy that my sis going to marry someone she loved then I started to lathering her head with shaving cream and shave her head 10 time and make it super smooth then I give her oil massage on her head she was very happy and thanked me for doing that for me long time as she wants. She is now planning for her hair growth maybe 1.5 years will take her hair growing out till then she wants to enjoy her fresh weekend without covering her bald head she love her bald head so much..

Re: Sister Headshave Part-2

Bhuban