Should i do headshave?

Arpana
Hi everyone im currently shaved due to hairloss. My mother and everyone around me suggested headshave so here i am. There is very little hair that is now growing but my mother is saying she wants to do clean shave one more time before we go back home to new york. However my cousin getting married today and i begged my mom not to shave it today. Shes saying it wont make difference as to what i look like since my hair right now is very little. Shes right and ive kind of gotten used to bald head but i dont know... i dont want my head to shine in all the wedding photos. My uncle said he'll take me to the barbers on the street real quick since its right under our house but i just cant decide what to do...

Re: Should i do headshave?

Mahiya
Yaar i think if u like the feeling of shaved head then do it. It will look nice with makeups and such. Wear big jhumkas at wedding function for statement look

Re: Should i do headshave?

Arpana
Its not that i like it to be honest with you. But I've gotten used to it. I still feel ashamed or embarrassed when people tease me and make comments but not to the point where im cryling like before. I've accepted that its a part of my life now and one day my hair will be long again :) but right now its like my family seriously forcing me. Even my mamis are saying to shave it right now and once more before trip back to new york. Im sitting in the bedroom on my phone and i hear my mother and mamis discussing all this. They're saying its for my own good

Re: Should i do headshave?

Mahiya
I know how u feel bcuz my mother too forced me but 2 tell u the truth adults always knows best. And they're doing this for ur own good so forget everything else and listen 2 them

Re: Should i do headshave?

Arpana
Yeah i dont think i will have choice now. I hear my mother saying no matter what my daughter will have to listen to me, im the mother shes the child. Now i have this fear. Whenever my mother reshaves my head i have this fear type feeling in stomach. As if i have no power...

Re: Should i do headshave?

Mahiya
Look sis shes right. Afterall u the child and shes ur parent. And lyk u said hair will grow long again. Its just hair. And wht is there 2 have power over? This is for u 2 grow thick hair again. Listen 2 ur family

Re: Should i do headshave?

Arpana
My mother came into my room and said to get ready for headshave its decided. I tell her no and she got angry. She said say no to her again and she'll keep my head shaved forever...:( i just wanted a little but hair for wedding but i guess thats not happening. She gave my head a kiss and this is all for my own good. But I really dont see how shaving my head on the day of cousin's wedding is for my own good. Feels like utter humiliation and tortue

Re: Should i do headshave?

Mahiya
Arpana sis u nvr finished wht happened