Short hair cut

Nyra
I met my best girl friend after a long time. We decided to go to the parlour together and get a hair cut. She encouraged me to get it short. It is the first time that I have such short hair. I was so turned on when the guy uses the electric trimmer on my nape. I have a deep cleavage and enjoyed the chopped hair falling on me. I love the feeling of short hair. It is like being naked. I wish I could get a shave.

Re: Short hair cut

Sanju
Hi Nyra nice

Re: Short hair cut

Subarna
Hi sanju

Re: Short hair cut

Shivu
Hiii subrana

Re: Short hair cut

Tarun
Hi nyra, how are u doing? It's an awesome experience right. I read your post on another thread about wanting to shave your head. But unsure cos of others. Have replied there

Re: Short hair cut

Vasu
Hi Nyra,
If u r looking for a headshave, let me know.. i'm a lakme professional and can come to ur home and give u a clean headshave..

Re: Short hair cut

Sanju
Hi subarna