Shaved my head due to stalkers

1234 ... 6

Shaved my head due to stalkers

Samyukta
Hi friends this is samyukta and I want to share my story here

I'm an 17 year old school going girl, I study in class 11 in a government school

My school is situated in outer area of the city and around my school there is lot of unoccupied land where many antisocial elements normally sits and you can always find these romeo type of boys there

Since last one year i am constantly facing harassment by these romeos .. I've complained to my principal and to many others including local police ..but of no use.

During last week i was so fed up with all this and wanted to do something desperatly .. I cameup with an idea of cutting my hairs to boycut ..so that ill not look attractive anymore

I discussed it with my mom and she got convinced ...   visited the saloon next day and asked for boycut ..

The lady soon gave me a boycut .. I watched myself in the mirror and thought i am still looking attractive ..so i asked the lady to shave me bald ..she got shocked

But i insisted that i need to shave my head .she said ok .and start shaving ..in few minutes i was bald .

I looked at myself  I was looking like a teenager boy

I came back home ..my mom was shocked but she backed my decision ..

Next day I went to school and all my classmates were shocked buy when I told them the reason they appreciated me ..

Now no one stalk me anymore.  I guess my decision was right

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Samyukta
छेडखानी से बचने के लिये सिर मुंडवा दिया ..

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Nandhu
Hi samyukta

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Samyukta
Hello Nandhu

How r you

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

mahesh156
Hello samyuktha

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Samyukta
Hello mahesh

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Vasu
Hi Samyu..
Welcome to the forum.. I feel bad, cos of the stalkers u went bald loosing ur locks.. but I appreciate ur bold decision in this issue.. hope u r free now, also u can concentrate on ur studies better.. hw long u r planning to keep the head shaved..? Is it till u cmplte school..?

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Samyukta
Hi vasu,
Thanks for your kind gesture..
Yes I'm thinking about keeping it shaved or buzzed till the completion of my schooling.. People aren't able to recognize me now a days .. They think I'm a boy and nobody disturbs me.
I can go freely to any place .. I feel bad about loosing my hairs ..but it has given me a unique freedom also and I'm enjoying this freedom.

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Vasu
Yes definitely..
It wll b a different experience to yu to hve bald/buzzed head..
U can even try different outfits now.. and it ll look cool with ur head.. but wearing tshirt+jean ll make u look like a boy.. but u can avoid it by wearing big earrings.. it will elate ur face beauty..
raj

Ku g

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Samyukta
OK vasu I'll try different outfits and also try big earrings ..

But only when I'm in home or with my. Parents ..

I can't afford to look like a girl while going or coming back from school .. because if those stalker  boys came to know that I'm a girl they'll strat teasing me again ..now they think I'm a boy that's why they don't disturb me

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Samyukta
Hi raj

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Nandhu
I am fine sam and u

I'm also fine .. where are you from..

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Vasu
I believe ur school uniform will b salwar or skirt.. so it ll differentiate u frm boys..
Better carry a pepper/chilli spray wth u and use it against the stalkers wen thy near u..
Dnt stop enjoying ur life bcos of those morons.

I am from andhra pradesh state visakha patnam sam and u from sam

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Samyukta
This post was updated on .
Hi vasu ..
Ur suggestion is right but I'm scared in using pepper spray ..it will work one day but next day they'll be searching me to take revenge ..situation could get worst that's why I'm not using pepper

My school dress is salwar-kurta with belt and dupatta. what i do nowadays is ..I dont wear belt and dupatta till entering into school ..i fold the sleeves of my kurta like boy  do and wear straight salwar like mens payjama  .. So it gives a look like a boy is wearing kurta payjama ..it didnt look like school dress then

Atleast i think like that ..maybe im wrong ..maybe they kmows that I'm a girl but still ignoring me because I dont look beautiful as per the standards of society ..

Advise me vasu .. what should i do

and can i call you vasu bhaiya or vasu ji ..because i kmow youre quite senior to me and i feel awkward in calling you just by your name

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Samyukta
Nandhu ..I'm from ghaziabad uttar pradesh

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Nidhu
samyukta I appreciate Ur bravery of shaving Ur head due to harassment

Re: Shaved my head due to stalkers

Samyukta
Thanks nidhu

Actually I was so mentally so disturbed due to constant harassment that I wasn't able to think of any other solution ..

Are you also bald nidhu..?
1234 ... 6