School Tease

Farida
Today I experienced humiliation at school like no other.
One group of girls said "isse farida na bulake farid bulate hai"
Whole class break out in laughter. Teacher yell and make us quiet.
I was sitting in front row so she came to me and rubbed my bald head.
She told class that my mummy did this to make me focus in school so let
this be lesson to us all. "Marks ache se lana farida" she said to me
"Ji ma'am". Still rubbing my head she said "you have some
hair growth now. Ammi se ke dungi isse bhi saf karde"
I could hear some girls start to laugh. Teacher went back to lesson.
After school when waiting for ammi to come with driver, the same
girls came and slap me on the head. While walking away they scream
"marks ache se lana FARID"
I still want to cry thinking about it

Re: School Tease

Mahiya
Dam yaar itni burre haal hain tumhare mene realize nahi kya sorry. Ha vaise yeh to bauhaut hi embarrassing kisam ki situation hai. Tumhe fight back karni chaiye thi. Usse bhi sar me thapar marti. U got to fight farida... staying mum will only add to your problems

Re: School Tease

Farida
Kaise karti mahiya? Na kariye aisi fasool bate.
Ulta mujhe maar khaani parti ammi se

Re: School Tease

Mahiya
Acha thik hain baba sorry. Ab to phir tumme apni  ammi se baat karni paregi. unse pooch lo ki kya irrada hain is headshave ka. Kitne din tumme is halath me rakengi.

Re: School Tease

riya
farida please give a pic

Re: School Tease

Farida
Hanji mene baat ki thi. Ammi na kaha ki college
tak mujhe ganji ya phir buzz cut rakhengi. Mene
unse bahaut pleading ki ammi much par thodi si
reham karo lekin na sune

Re: School Tease

Farida
Riya i want to keep my privacy
We can talk here if you like

Re: School Tease

Mahiya
Vaise farida aunty jo kahe thik se sunna. After all she is ur mother she knows best. If keeping u bald is what she wants then u must do

Re: School Tease

Farida
Aj meri khala humare ghar pe aayi breakfast ke liye.
Saath me meri cousin bhi aayi. Meri cousin ki
baal bahaut sundar hain. Kamar tak baal hain uski.
But every now and then she say "takloo idhar ao"
Or "takloo ye karo" aur khala and ammi laughed
Mujhe sab ne ek mazak bana kar rakha hain
Ammi ne sab ke samne zameen par bitaya aur
tel lagane shuroo kari. Abhi bhi tel lagari hain
Meri ammi ne kaha ki ab to mujhe aisi hi rakha
jayega aur khala aur ammi hasne lage

Re: School Tease

Mahiya
Stay strong and maybe with time u 2 will like staying shaved. Give it some time and u will get used 2 to it yaar

Re: School Tease

Karan
Farida ap pakistan me kis jaga rehti ho kon se sheher me??

Re: School Tease

rajni
i understand farida..even my friends tease me at my coaching classes.. even teachers call me taklu.. during breaktime for entertainment all bully girls surround my bench n start teasing me and keep saying that for my next mundan they will also come and keep spanking my butt and head...since I'm quite small in size for my age my resistance be of no use.. ..infact they call me baby taklu at times.. .boys also laugh on me

Re: School Tease

Farida
Karan me islamabad se hoon

Re: School Tease

Farida
Omg renu spank butt too? Thats harassment.
Report to teacher. But same here im very small
for my age. Only 4'11. All these girls are older
than me too. Everyday life getting so difficult