Punishment for hijab

Regina Patel
My boyfriend said i must wear a scarf. He is conservative Muslim, i am just practicing Muslim.  I kept getting caught with no hijab again and again. He said that I will be punished for this.  He whipped me with his belt and spanked me.  I was caught a couple of more times and he did the same punishment.  Last week he found me without my scarf and conservative clothing at work. He punished me that night as usual and said i have to take a more severe punishment or it's over.  I agreed. He tied me up and made me naked.  He said he would shave my head.  I cried and begged him not to. But he said that or it's over.  I agreed, but was so upset.  He used clippers and buzzed my hair. He then took shaving cream and a razor and made me smooth bald.  After he untied me and i looked in the mirror icouldn't recognize myself. He said he would shave me every week for one month as punishment.  The next day i got ready for work and he said i was not allowed my scarf!  I begged him to be able to cover my head. He said that i should have done it before.  I was so embarrassed. He will shave me again for the second time tomorrow. I'm humiliated.

Re: Punishment for hijab

Prabal
Are you going out in the public with a bald uncovered head?

Re: Punishment for hijab

Regina
Yes sir.  Have gone out without hijab

Re: Punishment for hijab