Punishment Shave and circumcision after getting caught

Punishment Shave and circumcision after getting caught

Romen
As you all know I'm interested in both girls and boys but last couple of weeks I'm became completely gay and having an affair with a guy who is lot older than me as he suggest not to shave any hair on my body so I started to growing up my hairs last week my home was completely empty I called him for enjoy but my dad come home and caught me in red hand. Then he exposed me in front of my family members. Then my mom suggest my dad to give a unforgettable punishment and in the meantime they will find a girl for me. My dad called a barber and told him to shave my full body and the barber also known how to circumstances the penis so my father also suggested him to do that so that my sex life will be in control before marriage. Then barber starting to shave my pubic hair in that time my penis become harder but barber hit it hard I'm in big pain and he said control yourself then he cut my penis extra skin and wrap it with bandage I'm in big pain then he shave my underarms and face and finally he shave my head with shaving cream finally my dad check my head and said shave those eyebrows I want him to stay home before marriage then barber shave my eyebrows also and left me as a bald nude boy my dad said you don't have to wear anything before the penis become normal so feel comfortable yourself and your mom and your sister will not going to see you before your marriage only I will checking you and you will get a weekly shave before your marriage then he said me to go our guest cottage and I left my home completely nude the guards were watching me nude and they was laughing at me I have no option in my hand I'm helpless now and still staying alone and nude..

Re: Punishment Shave and circumcision after getting caught

Romen
Update:
My penis is become normal now and I see top of penis is pink which make me sexy and masturbated lot after seeing this.
And dad said only dhoti is allowed for wear before weeding and headshave will be continued tomorrow girls family will come to see me and I will be full bald that time.

Re: Punishment Shave and circumcision after getting caught

Shiva
Is it true ?

Re: Punishment Shave and circumcision after getting caught

Chelemeye
Hello Romen