Priyanka

Deepika K
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Priyanka

Priyanka Roy
Hey

Re: Priyanka

Deepika K
Ssup?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Priyanka

Priyanka Roy
Nothing boring

Re: Priyanka

Deepika K
U said we'll chat in inbox today na
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Priyanka

Priyanka Roy
Little tired sis maybe tomorrow

Re: Priyanka

Deepika K
Hmm ok
Had dinner?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Priyanka

Priyanka Roy
Ya you?

Re: Priyanka

Deepika K
Ya had went outside with hubby, brother n geetika
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Priyanka

Priyanka Roy
Sis I'm just in mood of listening headshave event which is expecting and unique did you have some experience?

Re: Priyanka

Deepika K
Unique in a sense?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Priyanka

Priyanka Roy
That's great did your hubby know you like also girls and you want to try with a girl?

Re: Priyanka

Deepika K
What?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Priyanka

Priyanka Roy
Just memorable incidents which you never forget

Re: Priyanka

Priyanka Roy
Ya you told me you also like girls

Re: Priyanka

Deepika K
Its just some fantasy re nothing real dnt get me wrong
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Priyanka

Priyanka Roy
Oh sorry for that

Re: Priyanka

Deepika K
No I never had
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Priyanka

Priyanka Roy
Ok tell me about your incident or you know someone is close to you.

Re: Priyanka

Deepika K
Its okay!! I just had some fantasies by reading stories on this site thats it nothing more
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣
12