Planning for headshave

Mary
Hi all. I am from Japan. Planning to get head shaved in india next week. Dream come true

Re: Planning for headshave

Vasu
Mary..
Where in india are u going to get ur head shaved..?

Re: Planning for headshave

Mary, Wat makes u to shave ur head in India ?
Tell us about yourself..

Re: Planning for headshave

Mary
Actually, I am coming to India next week. I thought Varanasi.

Re: Planning for headshave

Mary
I like Indian culture. Then last time I went near the barber after he massaged and was putting knife to cut my head. Then I got afraid and left. This time I wish I have courage

Re: Planning for headshave

Are u planning fr a spiritual trip in india..
Hve u heard of tirumala tirupati temple..? Its where many ppl do headshave in india..

Re: Planning for headshave

Vasu
Can u pls tell us about yourself Mary..?
Wat r u doing..?

Re: Planning for headshave

Mary
I heard once. Not much. But I wish to reduce ego and vanity. I get afraid of knife

Re: Planning for headshave

Mary
I am mid wife. Help delivering babies

Re: Planning for headshave

Mostly old age ppl go to varanasi and do headshave.. not much ppl do headshave in varanasi.. also the headshave place in varanasi is not so organised or clean.. u hve to do it near river on steps..
Thy dont use knife to do headshave..
Its called a straight edge razOr. It has a blade.. whch is used to do shave..

Re: Planning for headshave

Vasu
Mid wife.. wow.. so u bring a lot of babies alive to this world.. tats awesome..

Re: Planning for headshave

Mary
My dream is to be get shaved in india.i feel bad that last time I should have controlled my fear

Re: Planning for headshave

Vasu
Yea.. this time u can do the shave..
Just sit still for 10mins.. u'll get a clean shaved head..
I believe in varanasi, they ll cut ur hair shorter and then shave it.. having a clean shaved head is awesome feeling..
May I know hw old r u mary..?

Re: Planning for headshave

Mary
No he did not cut my hair. He put knife on my head.27

Re: Planning for headshave

Siddhartha
mera mundan ho gya kl subha yrrr

Re: Planning for headshave

Mary
Don't go to Varanasi. I heard it is most sacred place

Re: Planning for headshave

It would b razor mary.. not a knife.. it has 1.5inch sharp blade at the end.. its common equipment used in india to do shave..
Are u going to visit only varanasi in india..?

Re: Planning for headshave

Mary
I thought so. Do u want to suggest other place

Re: Planning for headshave

Yes varanasi is considered one of most sacred place in india..
Its also one of the oldest cities in india..
As said, mostly old aged ppl go there and offer hair to god..

Re: Planning for headshave

Mary
I did not see him put blade
123