Old crew Deepika, Vasu, Paulomi, Liana, Shruthi, Anjali, Nilam, Prabal where are you guys?

Old crew Deepika, Vasu, Paulomi, Liana, Shruthi, Anjali, Nilam, Prabal where are you guys?

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Old crew Deepika, Vasu, Paulomi, Liana, Shruthi, Anjali, Nilam, Prabal where are you guys?

Vasu
I'm here...
Happy new year 2018 to all of u..

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Old crew Deepika, Vasu, Paulomi, Liana, Shruthi, Anjali, Nilam, Prabal where are you guys?

Shivam shukla
Hlo priyanka Jee where r yiu from.

CONTENTS DELETED

Shivam shukla
Ohhhh I think in Mumbai it's normal if you go with bald head no one say something or bully you

CONTENTS DELETED

Shivam shukla
For me it's really awesome whn i see female is bald and that moment I m very happy

CONTENTS DELETED

Shivam shukla
Your hubby is also bald

CONTENTS DELETED

Shivam shukla
He like bald look and headshave

CONTENTS DELETED

Ohhh nice but alwys bald is beautiful

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Old crew Deepika, Vasu, Paulomi, Liana, Shruthi, Anjali, Nilam, Prabal where are you guys?

Nilam
Happy new year to Priyanka
Happy new year to Liana
Umahh to both of you my dearest and my precious.

Re: Old crew Deepika, Vasu, Paulomi, Liana, Shruthi, Anjali, Nilam, Prabal where are you guys?

Deepika K
Hi Priyanka, how are you?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Old crew Deepika, Vasu, Paulomi, Liana, Shruthi, Anjali, Nilam, Prabal where are you guys?

Shivam shukla
Helo dipika jee how ryiu