Nitin is most fake

Detective L
faker nitin get out

Re: Nitin is most fake

Nitin
Thanks for paying so much attention now get lost and hire a good teacher who can teach you english that will help you in future to blame us again😂and grab public attention

Re: Nitin is most fake

Nitin
And now I am giving up on you.As you are just a trash who only stinks everywhere just for attention let him speak friends he just a crab

Re: Nitin is most fake

Nitin
And thanks because of you atleast people see my posts😂

Re: Nitin is most fake

Detective L
what is in your posts.
hello guys, echat?
anyone echat? echat?  hello echat?
interested echat?  lets echat.
dont say anything to tushar ji.
echat. echat. tusharji. lets chat on echat.
please come on echat. anyone interested?
tere ko bas ek hi chez ati he.echat 😂

Re: Nitin is most fake

Nitin
Thanks.But your research is failed as I rarely asked for echat and never beg to anyone to chat..I always asked I anyone online so go and start your research again you must be siting empty in this lockdown that's why trying to grab attention and except you no one is having issues with me so but everyone is having issues with you so it's time that you get lost.and if you don't believe let's do voting whom people wants to kickout you or me

Re: Nitin is most fake

Nitin
You are dumb bimboo just like a tiktoker your said more than 10 things about me and says mujhe ek hi chiz aati hai