Naku gundu kavali

Papa
Evarna chestra naku gundu online lo.please

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Vasu
So u want to do a headshave roleplay..?

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
Yes

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
Dude am desperate fr a gundu imagination.tel me roles, we wil hav blast

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
Vasu naku gundu chestava cheppu.

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Vasu
I'm not into roleplay bro..
I'm fedup wth roleplays..

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
So u only tel, wat we can do.i am imagining my self with head shave frm 5 days.

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
Baby am nt boy, i am girl.

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Better get the gundu done in barbershop or temple..
Dnt miss the feel..

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
I think am  hair fetish.but i want to come out of it.This startd 1 week ago.

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Sorry to say this papa.. I dont really know if u r a boy or girl..
V r chatting here just because of mutual trust..
But this site has gone crazy in past 2mnths due to fake profiles..

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Vasu
Ok, tell me how u got interested in headshave..? U said it strtrd last week..

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
Emi fake a emo.ii site lo stories ani chadivanu.frm 5 days.
But naku gundu gurinche thots coming.

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
Last week, i saw a boy near a hotel.he was clean head shaved.i cudnt take my eyes away frm him.frm that evening i startd my gundu fantasy.i dnt evn rember his face now.but my gundu thots became intense.

Re: Naku gundu kavali

If u r planning to use ths site regularly, pls register ur account in this site.. if u dnt register, i'm sure some ppl wll misuse ur name..
And, I can understnd telugu to an extent, but pls post in english as others can read them..

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Vasu
Ok, if u want to come out of fetish thought, just don't read or think about gundu fr 2 days. If u r feeling normal aftr tat, then its fine. But if u keep on getting thoughts about gundu aftr tat, then u r hair fetish..

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
Ok.but sugest something to me as a frnd regrdng head shave

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
I am having such thots evry day.do u think if i get the gundu done, the thots wil go and i wil b fine.

Re: Naku gundu kavali

If u feel tat u want to have headshave, speak wth ur parents and get the shave done..
It would b great feeling to hve freshly shaved head..

Re: Naku gundu kavali

Papa
My frnd told me i shud get gundu done to come out of this problm.
I am ready fr it, but my parents wil not acept.