My strict warden

Krishna
Hi I am Krishna studying 3 year B.Tech from reputed college in Chennai. Basically am from Vellore, I stayed here in college hostel. I am into modelling and I participate in all cultural. I have many girl friend.i am play boy type. Not into relationship, just seduce and enjoy.I invite girls to my hostel for night stay at weekend as my roommate go to native .I want new girls always, even I enjoy with aunties as gigolo.I satisfy the aunty and spend that money on girls.last saturday after completing the internal exAm most of the guys in hostel went to native. I thought of enjoy today and to start to native next day. I login my messenger and checked whether any girl is online.mesaegd many girls finally Ritu was ready to join with me taht night. I bought a pack of safety and picked her from her hostel. She asked me whether the place would be safe la. I promised her and took her to my room. Enjoyed the night. She was so superb and gave good company after having many session we slept. I heard someone knocking door.she was lying semi nude on my bed Nd I was in my boxer. Opened the door checked who was that. My warden was standing there. Got shocked. I never ever seen him in floor check. Asked me whether I am not going native. I closed door and standing out replied that I am not feeling well so will two days later.he was so strict guy. He never ever allow guys even late night , if anyone caught he punishes and complains to parents and principal.He was principal cousin.finally he consoled on my words. He went to next rooms. Suddenly I heard some nuisance and shouting sound from 3rd floor.i wore tshirt and went there. Warden was beating my junior students as there having ganja smoke .he told me to hold the 3 guys and he will take video of the scene for proof. He asked me to remove their trousers and tie the hands from backside. He told them to follow them to office room. One of the guy shouted u r doing partiality. Even Krishna Anna also bringing girls to hostel but u do nothing. Hearing this my body started shivering. I told no they r luring. Taht guy told no Anna today also he have girl in his room.warden hold my hair and took me to my room. Seeing Ritu sleeping semi nude slapped me . He wakes Ritu and abuses her and gave 500 to her told her to go to hostel by auto and warned her. Now we 4 were in semi-nude and our hands were tied.he told us that he gonna complain to my parents and principal.that guys started crying and told they will do whatever he punishes them but not to parnets and principal. I was standing quite.he asked me whether he can inform my parents and principal. I told no and told I give u 50k for this issue.he slapped me and beat my ass so hard it was burning for a hour.he called his assistant to bring neem, bittergourd and someother medicinal herb. He asked him to make paste of it.he made it into three balls and asked them to eat without spitting out a drop. They tried to swallow couldn't they all three vomitted out.took apology letter from them and released them. I was standing there semi-nude. He slapped me and told whether myself think hero or wat. It was around 3 pm in noon. He told something to assistant but couldn't hear. After 20 min a man came , he is our regular hostel barber. Warden welcomed him and to come inside. Seeing me semi nude, barber asked wat happen. He told the scene. He himself think hero so make him comedian. He smiled and took me inside bathroom.told me sit down in bathroom beneath pipe. He opened tap and made me completely wet.he took razor and loading blade. I shouted him don't do don't do Anna. Warden came inside and slapped me and told to obey . He pressed razor on front shaved scrhh scrhh.. my hair was falling on lap. After 5-10 min he told over. My hand was tied so couldn't check how it is. Warden came inside and laughed. U did it so comedy. He took snap of me and opened my hand. I touched my scalp. There were some hair on sides and big Shikha on back.i asked to shave me completely . He told no. U need punishment. He told u will be like this for 15 days. Later barber will remove side hairs.from today u should wear 2 inner wear. U will eat food without salt and spice. If are u not ok for that. I share this pic in college profile. I told No. I am ok with your punishment. I wore tshirt and started weeping. He told me to sit down. Barber shaved sides hair applied shaving cream and shaved head head smooth only big Shikha is kept removed my moustache and beard. He  gaveit silver color.it was looking so comedy.i went room and cried about this. Warden everyday check whether am wearing 2 innerwear. Barber 2 days once come and shave my head. And oil my Shikha. All my college mate made fun of me and even girls asked me y this Shikha. I told them it's family ritual. I remove after month. Without fun for more than month I couldn't sleep at night. I was losing weight as I don't like tasteless food. Yesterday night warden came to me. Told that my punishment is over, barber removed my Shikha nd ahaved head smoothly. No more 2 under wear.  He gave my favourite chcoken biryani. Enjoyed the tasteful food.

Re: My strict warden

Chintu
Nice warden and nice experience

Re: My strict warden

Krishna
Yes feeling shame to show face to friends

Re: My strict warden

Chintu
Don't feel shame in india shaving head is common n thanx to your warden that he just kept one shikha so that your learn a lesson

Re: My strict warden

leopold201
http://whazzup-u.com/profiles/blogs/what-is-twitter-amp-how-does-it-work
https://www.seedandspark.com/user/leopold-1
https://leopold201.tumblr.com/post/187794053934/3-surprising-ways-that-video-game-companies
https://leopold201.wixsite.com/leopold201
https://leopold201.weebly.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/leopold201/home
https://leopold201.livejournal.com/380.html
https://leopold201.yolasite.com/
https://mytechblog201.blogspot.com/2019/09/sports-lovers-transition-to-online.html
http://leopold201.angelfire.com/
http://leopold201.simpsite.nl/
http://leopold201.emyspot.com/pages/page.html
https://leopold6.contently.com/
http://leopold201.pen.io/
https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/U6azc4hT14b
http://site-1983690-6417-371.mystrikingly.com/
https://leopold201.hatenablog.com
https://leopoldleopold.doodlekit.com
https://leopold201.puzl.com/
http://leopold201.postbit.com/netflix-gets-hammered-after-losing-u-s-subscribers-for-first-time-in-8-years.html
http://leopold201.eklablog.com/how-to-de-risk-innovation-a171425828
https://medium.com/@theeleggible/dancing-to-the-tunes-of-educational-content-261ddd405fd1
https://leopold201.wordpress.com/2019/09/25/how-indian-telecom-regulator-is-leading-the-blockchain-adoption-game-in-the-country/
https://www.smore.com/89gxr-technology
https://leopold201.webgarden.com/
https://www.bloglovin.com/@leopoldleopold/apps-making-democracy-dance
https://5d8b402f5f7fc.site123.me/
https://welcome2.constantcontactsites.com/
https://leopold201.blogrip.com/2019/09/25/apple-launches-a-new-ipod-touch/
https://leopold201.jimdofree.com/
http://leopold201.inube.com/blog/8464175/5-ways-you-could-monetize-your-mobile-apps/
https://slashdot.org/submission/10441604/4-apps-that-are-making-investment-dreams-come-true
http://leopold201.moonfruit.com
https://readymag.com/u2113760606/1556931/
https://telegra.ph/WhatsApp-Arms-Itself-for-Payments-in-India-09-26
https://www.cgmimm.com/articles/can-ola-beat-uber-on-the-indian-roads-7985

Re: My strict warden

Krishna
Yes Krishna but it feel awkward when someone lcall me taklu

Re: My strict warden

Chintu
Haha with whom you are talking

Re: My strict warden

Chintu
Krishna aapse baat karna hai aapka mail id milega