My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Priyanka
Ya I'm a hair fetish and I talk about lots of 18+ content but no one have rights to delete my id anyways you people are pathetic and moron this site is for babies I didn't know about I think we all are mature to talk about anything but someone attack my id and deleted my id well done be happy and be polite like babies I never come to this site anymore and no one have rights to judge me it's an open site to talk and share.
Liana bonu bhalo thakish ar kotha Hobe naa bhebe kharap lagche but Ki korar je opoman ta korlo shobai er por ar para jay naa.

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Liana
Bonu tui onnoder kotha keno shunish re? Toke chara amiki korbo. Keno tui jachsih??

For everyone who has been "offended", aka navya, why dont you learn to mind your own damn business. Instead of being nosy, talk about your own issues on your own posts. If 18+ people want to talk about fetishes, experiences, etc., why does that bother you? Maybe you should get laid once in a while so you're not up everyone's ass complaining about this site.

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Anjali Bhargav
Priyanka I don't understand why you left this site when only one person has objections to your content

its a very sudden decision and you left without knowing what other people think ..

well its your decision .... I guess you'd have get bored may be ..

anyway if you wish to chat with me here is my email id

anjali.bhargav@yahoo.com
Raj

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Raj
please don't go i am bored.i am big fan of priyanka and Anjali Bhargav.

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Nidhu
why priyanka left from this site
she very nice person

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Sneha
Hi nidhu
How are you

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Nidhu
hii sneha
i m fine
what about you

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Anjali Bhargav
hey nidhu.

yes its sad. .. nobody knows why all of a sudden Priyanka deleted her account

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Nidhu
how are y anjali did

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Anjali Bhargav
I'm fine nidhu how r you

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Nidhu
didi i m also fine

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Anjali Bhargav
nidhu

why you're calling me didi ... are you younger than me ...hmmm ..

by the way I love the way you started calling me didi .. so form now I'll call you sis ...okk

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Nidhu
its okk for me didi

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Anjali Bhargav
what's your age sis

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Nidhu
didi my age is 18

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Anjali Bhargav
ohh you're quite young ..

which class you're studying in ?? 12th or graduation

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Nidhu
i m studying engineering

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Anjali Bhargav
oh that's nice sis ..

from which collage ?

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Nidhu
that's surprise

Re: My id deleted but i want to say something to clear the doubts

Sneha
Hi anjali
12