My headshave + sisters bobcut

Maya
Im living with mom and dad and sister. Because of hot weather mom decided she will shave my head. I cried so much and said no but she dont listen to me. She force me to go to barber shop with her. Everyone in there is men. She told barber to do headshave. He look at me up and down and shock to see big girl wanting shave. My sister went too and mom said make hair bobcut for her. When i argued why she get to keep hair mom got really angry so i stay quiet. We both sit down on chair and barber gets the buzzer and straightaway buzzes off all my hair. My sister sitting in the chair next to me keep laughing. I started to cry. Barber then took shaving cream and put loads of it on head. It was cooling sensation. He took a blade and began to shave. After we are done my head is shining like cueball and my sister hair length a little above ears.

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

Prachi
How old are u

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

Maya
Priyanka my bf is acting really weird with my bald head. Stuffs hes never done before. Prachi i am 22

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

riya
you have any pic of your please upload

When we have fun he will rub my bald head or slap my bald head. He dont let me cvrr it. One time we were sitting and talking, i had my head on his chest and he was rubbing my bald head and then i feel him u know what. And i was shocked to why he getting like that from rubbing my bald head

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

Maya
Riya im not uploading any pics here because of privacy concerns

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

Nidhu
what was your hair length before headshave

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

riya
yes

Nidhu before it was waist length. Priyanka im also bengali

s.m

HYE JBE ABR...

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

Nidhu
why your mom forced you for headshave and your sister as bob cut

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

srinivasraou1982
Hello nidhu i m srinivas from hyderabad you from which place

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

Nidhu
sorry srinivasraou i can not say my location

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

srinivasraou1982
Alright no problem, even my mum head is shaved and she is doing headshave from 2 months once in 3 days she will go on roadside and make her head smooth. her name is srikanya and she is 54 years

Re: My headshave + sisters bobcut

Nidhu
in earlier post priyanka said that you are saying this fake things about your mom
123