My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

1234 ... 7

My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Samiksha

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Samiksha
Is there anyone ?

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Chinna_Reddy
Yes, where r u from?

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Samiksha
Delhi

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Krish
Give  your mail id
Be happy friends 👭👬👫

Where u want to shave ur head

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Samiksha
Tomorrow
AK

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

AK
Do you want anything in return?

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

The_barber
Hi Samiksha. I'm from delhi. I would love to do it for you.

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Raju
I can shave your head. Also, i would love to shave your body.... Reply if you are interested...

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Samiksha
Where?

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Raju
I m from noida

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Samiksha
U can do haircut

I'll be comfortable at any place in delhi ncr

Yes

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Samiksha
I live with my family here

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Samiksha
We can decide a place ?

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Raju
That's not a prblm we can take a hotel room for that

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Samiksha
There is my frnds flat , u can come there in d morning

Re: My hairs is till shoulder , want to shave my hairs,can anyone

Raju
Where do you live in delhi
1234 ... 7